Nerdy Boy Looking for Love (MxM RP idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlynn Wolf

♥ The Lovely Shipper ♥
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Yaoi, romance, mpreg, pregnant, slice of life, academy, anime-based, supernatural, Omegaverse
f8cc463deaa30d3321259f6ed594f75b.jpg

This is Yosuke Onodera. He is a typical teenager who loves video games, anime and manga, and basically is a really big art geek. His dream is to become manga artist and write for a Shojo Publishing Company one day.

Recently, he was interviewed for a internship for a publishing company and was asked 'if he was ever in love?' Naturally, he said no but he loved to write about boy love. He gotten the position for a internship but the editor running his interviewed said "how can you write about love when you don't know what it is?" This stuck with Yousuke and it seems like no matter where he went, people being in love was always around him.

Can Yosuke find his true love or will he be lost in a sea of broke hearts and dreams?

If you're interested in RPing with me, message below of PM me ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Lusterless Nova
*Sigh* So close, and yet so far away.
This is one of these plots i have been looking for since quite a while, and yet i can't play in it (i suck at Yaoi and Yuri). I wish you the best of luck with this one.

It doesn't have to be yaoi. I'm just looking for a RP partner and I came up with this plot.

If that's the case, count me in. Let's move the rest of the planning to a conversation.

((This idea is still open for anyone wanting to do a yaoi with me))

Status
Not open for further replies.