[bg=#85F8FC]
Closed
(unless someone leaves)
[/bg]
full

[bg=#85F8FC]
Neon Shadows
[/bg]

This place was once Japan. Now its name is Henzai no Kuni.

The computer system Henzai controls everything - people are genetically engineered to best serve Henzai, all information is known by the program, commerce operates within its boundaries. While children are docile and adults are indoctrinated, you, a teenage girl, are able to resist Henzai's control somehow - perhaps your blossoming rebellious phase led you astray, or your family operates on the fringes. You found your way onto Umbra, a secret darknet where the black market sells forbidden art, and virtual reality lets you be anyone you want.

A datamancer at Umbra glimpsed your brain when she told your fortune, and when Henzai launched an attack on Umbra, she recruited you as a Shadow to fight the program. As a Shadow, you can interface with the virtual world in a way tantamount to magic, you get a special weapon, and your outfit is pretty kickass too. You fight off the Henzai program with ease, but it will be back.

When you're not playing on Umbra, you don't have a job yet, but you do have your own goals - you might've taken up restoring electronics in Henzai's junkyard, keeping the top clique in school in line, or serving your religious group. Your responsibility could even be illegal in nature - expanding its black market, training your hacking capabilities, or tending to the infirm that Henzai has abandoned.

Trouble comes when a rash of grisly murders breaks out within Henzai's walls. Is this the work of the program, rebels, madmen, or something else entirely?

[bg=#85F8FC]
Adept, Semiweekly, 16+, all-female cast
[/bg]

Neon Shadows is part virtual reality magical girls, part futuristic dystopia rebellion. It's a handful of girls and virtual reality against a computer mastermind. It's a fight for art and hope in a world that crushes those things into gray particles.

Rise up and take them back.​

Currently seeking 3-5 players, plus a co-GM to help with story and plot. Please view the tags, and comment if you're interested! Thanks for taking the time to read this.​

Last edited:
Hey~hey~^^!!

Coooools...! Boo commenting cuz she interested! ;D

• Love
Reactions: Mollisol
@Wolfsbane706 @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Blighted_Agent Welcome aboard! Someone else PMed me in regards to the co-GM role (I don't know if they want their identity disclosed right now, or not until I get the thread up, but I will be counting them in), so we'll take one more person and then I'll call it closed.

@daird glad to see you here! I'll get the threads up sometime tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
  • Thank You
Reactions: Daz