Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Last edited:
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
If I may say something uncomfortable, I'm worried for the future of this RP. Specifically, I'm scared about whether I can keep NPCs interesting. I am not blaming people for Gear placement, but I am worried for my own abilities.
Awwwww.... You'll be fiiiiiiiine! I think what's more important is making sure our Meat World girlies have something to do. Like goal oriented stuffs.

Like maybe somehow giving us each individual goals in the Meat World as regular girls and like group missions in the Digital World as Shadows?
Like its a nice kinda separation and charrie development? Idk. Just ideas right^^

But k. Boo gunna postie tmrw then ;D

• Thank You
Reactions: Mollisol
If I may say something uncomfortable, I'm worried for the future of this RP. Specifically, I'm scared about whether I can keep NPCs interesting. I am not blaming people for Gear placement, but I am worried for my own abilities.

!!!

It is an understandable concern. I am behind you whatever may happen.

• Thank You
Awwwww.... You'll be fiiiiiiiine! I think what's more important is making sure our Meat World girlies have something to do. Like goal oriented stuffs.

Like maybe somehow giving us each individual goals in the Meat World as regular girls and like group missions in the Digital World as Shadows?
Like its a nice kinda separation and charrie development? Idk. Just ideas right^^

But k. Boo gunna postie tmrw then ;D
That's really helpful advice! I'm gonna dream up some goals while I'm waiting for my cue to post. Thanks.

!!!

It is an understandable concern. I am behind you whatever may happen.
Thank you! I'm gonna do my best!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'm gonna wait for Boo. There's likely to be something I can build off of in it.

That's really helpful advice! I'm gonna dream up some goals while I'm waiting for my cue to post. Thanks.

Thank you! I'm gonna do my best!
Boo postied up~~^^!!

K sooooo like I tried to set up a starting point or like the individual goals for us in the Meaty World^^!! Like hopefully something to go on.

Mystery locations... code triggered by extracting data from a BlackHat-ized beast... signature cloaking... a tie in to Gold's secret plan...

Like maybe tie-in things that we can do in Meaty form as goals to do individually till we can mask our signatures and gather in Meaty forms :333

• Love
Boo postied up~~^^!!

K sooooo like I tried to set up a starting point or like the individual goals for us in the Meaty World^^!! Like hopefully something to go on.

Mystery locations... code triggered by extracting data from a BlackHat-ized beast... signature cloaking... a tie in to Gold's secret plan...

Like maybe tie-in things that we can do in Meaty form as goals to do individually till we can mask our signatures and gather in Meaty forms :333
I'll get a post up tomorrow. Boo posted way later than I thought she would.

It just now occurred to me, but is Eri aware of Anna's status as the daughter of one of Henzai's chief devs?

Because if Eri knows but Sangria doesn't, we could end up with some Shadow on Shadow action.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just now occurred to me, but is Eri aware of Anna's status as the daughter of one of Henzai's chief devs?

Because if Eri knows but Sangria doesn't, we could end up with some Shadow on Shadow action.
I know I said this wouldn't get dark, but I don't consider a fight between magical girls to be that dark, and I like problematic relationships between characters. I'm also considering how I could raise that possible fight's stakes - currently, there are no meat world consequences when a Shadow loses a fight, which is kinda "eh" to me.

But anyway, Eri is aware.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
While typing up my post, I noticed that Boo apparently doesn't know how to spell "coordinates".

While typing up my post, I noticed that Boo apparently doesn't know how to spell "coordinates".
I wonder if it's a regional variant type thing, but I'll let Boo respond to that.

Post coming tomorrow evening.

How's things?
I posted and I'm mildly annoyed because I keep hearing the same song with the man singing in a very high voice and I don't know the name or lyrics.

Not annoyed with anyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.