1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Last edited:
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
@daird , you mentioned a Megumi in Sakura's CS? Quoted:

Thus, she started talking to a few other kids who harbored some anti-Henzai sentiments. They didn't do much, just running supplies to the downtrodden, but she developed friendships with some of her recipients, most notably Megumi, a blind girl in the fringe gear.
My goal is to use the side characters and other story seeds from everyone's character sheets to help the meat world arcs to be more personalized to the character.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I'm gonna do everything in my power to get Sangria to pop that embarrassing username as often as I possibly can.

Reactions: Mollisol
I'll try and have a post up later today. I've got a couple ideas for real-world posting.

• Thank You
What can Datamancers actually do?
Hi! Datamancers are capable of modifying the capabilities of people to modify their virtual worlds. They can modify their worlds themselves - some would say it's their primary capability - but it's easier to delegate when you're able.

Hello hello, did I kill the RP accidentally?
I don't know what's happened; I thought I posted recently :(

Hi! Datamancers are capable of modifying the capabilities of people to modify their virtual worlds. They can modify their worlds themselves - some would say it's their primary capability - but it's easier to delegate when you're able.

I don't know what's happened; I thought I posted recently :(
Here I was thinking Datamancers could actually manipulate code at their strongest, ala The Matrix. I was gonna have Yuzu help Anna with the datamining and turn out super top-notch because she can read the code like a book.

Also, I think you may have forgotten to hit "submit".

Here I was thinking Datamancers could actually manipulate code at their strongest, ala The Matrix. I was gonna have Yuzu help Anna with the datamining and turn out super top-notch because she can read the code like a book.

Also, I think you may have forgotten to hit "submit".
I'm not sure what you mean, having not seen The Matrix. Coding is a factor, though, since that's how they do the modification.

No, I forgot it was my turn! I must not have been getting notifications. I'll get a post up tomorrow; my bad.

I'm not sure what you mean, having not seen The Matrix. Coding is a factor, though, since that's how they do the modification.

No, I forgot it was my turn! I must not have been getting notifications. I'll get a post up tomorrow; my bad.
So, Datamancers can read code like a regular person reads a book?

You did not kill the RP in all likelihood! I have to wait for a Sangria post, but the others should show up soon enough!

• Thank You
Reactions: Blighted_Agent
Status
Not open for further replies.