Neon Dahlia (OOC and Signup)

I'll be able to post once I get my computer from my brother. It's not easy to type on my dad's old iPod :(

Still here...will probably post something tomorrow.

I'm working on a post right now. Planning on getting something up tonight after work.

No worries, just get a post up whenever you can.

In a couple of hours I will be leaving on a vacation set to last about 10 to 13 days, in which I cannot guarantee any ability to post. In this time, if you need to post without me, you may assume Leo has moved to his bunk and is sleeping or brooding or whatnot.

I'm working on a post currently. Hopefully I'll have it up tomorrow.

Are you still accepting?

Hi there Zeon, we're actually not accepting any additional members currently. Should we be looking for people in the future I'll definitely keep you in mind.

Back to using mobile only because i'm banned from using my computer. Don't know when i'll be able to get it back but i'll just use my phone for now.

*Edit* Finally a post. Still too short for me...

Last edited:
I've been having some Internet troubles for the last few days, they're digging up the road behind my house and managed to cut through the Internet cables apparently, pretty annoying. Anyway, it's great to see that there's been a whole round of posting while I've been away. I should get a post of my own out tomorrow. I think we can jump the time forward a bit to bring us closer to our destination.

Great work so far everyone.

Hey, I was waiting for Lucifers Sairen to post, but I can get something up soonish to move things along if that's better.

Yeah, just go ahead and post something up if you're ready.

Hey. I've been working on a post for the past few days. But my father passed away unexpectedly this morning. I'm going to need a few days to help out with everything. I don't know what else to say.

I'm really sorry to hear that, obviously you don't have to worry about a post right now. Just take the time you need, we'll be here when you're ready.

Working on a post. Didn't think it would take me this long now that I have a computer. I'll post it as soon as possible.

Hey, sorry for the longer than expected hiatus. I will hopefully be posting within the next few days.

In case no one saw it in light of the site updates, I did post something.

That's great, I'll get something up in the next few days. Pretty hectic schedule currently.