Neoknights OOC

he looks pretty cool!

Oooh, I love it! Definitely better fleshed out like this! I was curious about his personality and backstory! I still need to think of mine...but now I know what Neocasting is to a degree. ...Electricity and manipulating it itself...as well as data, perhaps...much easier to think about!

another question: whenever Neoknights are sent in are they typically meant to bring in criminals alive, or are they expected to kill any and all criminals that they have to deal with?

as well as data, perhaps
I don't think they can directly affect data, per se? Unless I'm thinking of something different..

another question: whenever Neoknights are sent in are they typically meant to bring in criminals alive, or are they expected to kill any and all criminals that they have to deal with?
I'd say it really depends. Like when they're out on their normal rounds or investigations, they're only allowed Lethal Force under certain permissive circumstances. If sent on a raid or something, it's probably more loose. Like, bring them back alive if you can, but if you can't (such as they resist, have guns, don't surrender) then the sentence will be carried out by blood.

Does that make any sense?

I'd say it really depends. Like when they're out on their normal rounds or investigations, they're only allowed Lethal Force under certain permissive circumstances. If sent on a raid or something, it's probably more loose. Like, bring them back alive if you can, but if you can't (such as they resist, have guns, don't surrender) then the sentence will be carried out by blood.

sounds good to me!

as well as data, perhaps
I don't think they can directly affect data, per se? Unless I'm thinking of something different..

Ah, okay, gotcha! Continuing to work..

Is it me or are Narine and Jendon a whole lot alike?

I noticed that too; they're both hacker kids who joined the force by hacking into something they weren't supposed to in order to get their fathers arrested for some crime and left traces. That said, at least there was some variation in what was going on and in their experience levels. Maeve is great btw; definitely someone that'd throw Fuan for a loop xD

Maeve is great btw; definitely someone that'd throw Fuan for a loop xD

Yeah, I'm still mulling over just how hard-ass I want to play her. She could be a kuudere type or really just straight up nasty. The last time I dusted off this character archetype, she was a sociopathic ghoul hunter in a Tokyo Ghoul game - so nasty that the ghouls gave her a wide berth.

Okay so what I'm gathering is that

@Lore Magus is the officer mentor of Jendon and @chaosheart13

And then @Ariel is the detective leader?

Works for me.

I'll be working on two characters; a Neoknight and a villain

also, I will be working on an antagonistic character as well. @Glass would you be up for scheming together?

Reactions: Glass
Hm, I'm tempted to work on an antagonistic character now, haha! A big d*** XD

Gonna wait until noon-ish tomorrow to see if @Boba Fit @Glass come up with a Neoknight