THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Arc1 - Meeting of The Minds.
Arc2 - TBD
In the present modern day with technology on the rise and human complacency at the cost of social conformity and civil injustices, mankind only adds to the ever changing expanse, as a brooding truth of vigilante and self-justice weaves itself into play for human history. But, at the wake of a new incredible spectacle, a figure seen moving through the skies with the power of a god... reflections of a distant past come back to fruition as the definition of power is yet changed and challenged once again. When this ideal explodes into an unexpected flurry of impossibilities, reality as the world knows it will forever change. Earth will don a new light, but also spawns a coming darkness for the inhabitants exposed to this brave new world. Can this light of the chosen few rise to become something more? Or will society only backlash and crumble under the waking darkness?
The "Superess" has came to light. How long this being of such prowess has been on our planet or among us no one really knows, but upon her showing herself for all the public world to gawk at her spectacle, she has single handedly ushered in a new revolution of era and reality. There are those who cheer and amaze in awe of her presence, the hope and beacon of a greater understanding within their newly fueled spirits. But, there are those who also feel nothing but fear and paranoia to this goddess among men, even god among gods. Who see her as a threat and nothing more than a catalyst for utter and total destruction. The time has come for the world to be enlightened, that Superess is not, and has not been the only figure of abnatural power in this reality. The world was about to be revealed to a greater truth and understanding.
1. The main one. Respect Iwaku and its rules.
2. Any questions or intrigue about the plot or story come to me! I love hearing ideas even if we don't incorporate them.
3. OOC will be friendly and respectful. IC be extra and add flair all you'd like BUT...
4. BE REASONABLE. Realistically adapt and grow into characters and make logical choices based on who they are.
5. I do not mind if you guys subplot romance. I support it as well and will probably bring my character to it.
6. If you cannot post due to IRL or other reasons please post in consideration of everyone else. I'm interpreting this RP to go relatively fast pace wise not too speedy, so if you need assistance ask and you shall receive! And...
7. If you do fall too far behind or get in a hole you cant climb out of that doesn't mean you're done for. Unless you're intentionally a jerk or going against the tide of the plot, you can get back up to pace.
8. If you band together, or fight amongst each other IC, coordinate with each other as I will be overseeing those situations with a final outcome, but stay true to character and drama. Don't force it just because you want to.
9. HAVE FUNNNNNNNN!!!!!
10. IF YOU MAKE TERRIBLE, STUPID CHOICES YOU> WILL> DIE/SUFFER. Please be realistic and do not mary/gary sue or try to god your way through a situation, unless you're literally sacrificing yourself.
11. Now, if you read, accept, and understand all rules TO SEE THAT YOU PAID ATTENTION: At the end of your CS, write a sentence mentioning a quote specifically about a location in the DC Universe that your character likes.
- This will be a fairly mature RP with themes of death, brutality, suggestive themes, drugs, grit, etc. (Have you heard of Gotham City?)
- No mary / gary sues... for obvious reasons.
- I want to use REAL FACE CLAIMS, Concept Art or Digital Art pics, which are basically a mix between realistic pics and cartoon like pics. Perfect examples would be like Batman here, or Superman here, and pictures like this for alter-egos or human characters. NO CARTOONISH PICS ALLOWED.
- Do not join if you know you'll ditch or not stay committed, this is a expansive RP and everyone will matter and be important no matter who they play.
- Be reasonable enough to know if you pick a lesser character/power you may not be able to hang with the likes of Darkseid and such. As well as knowing not to expect team ups like Teen Titans to happen before the JLA is even formed. Everything will have an organic approach.
- It's preferred that if you play a non-powered/vigilante character you would have been working for some time in secret.
- It's preferred that if you play a powered/meta character that you're creating an origin point for getting your powers, or just very recently getting them. There will be a few exceptions just ask me first if your character would be one depending on who you choose.
- As I mentioned, characters may be altered in appearance and slight alteration to backstory, but be sure to keep the key events the same (Ex. Batman's death of parents can't change, but they way they died can be || Superman/Woman cannot change that they crash landed on Earth, but maybe they're Daxamite instead of Kryptonian or maybe Kara landed first and was adopted by the Kent's instead of him.. etc.)