NekoLand needs YOU! =D

THE CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED!!!!

THERE IS BUT ONE WAY TO FIGHT THE CAT-GIRL MENACE!

*throws cat-girl nip around and set up a nuke he stole from Carl*

*Ryker appears behind Vay and takes his hand.*

'E'll come fer the sunshine bu' 'e'll stay fer the people...

*Ryker then pulls Vay's arm out of it's socket, hyperextends the elbow, then shatters the wrist in one fluid motion.*

Yew steal aenother nuke like 'at an' Ah'll send yew ta the Colonel.

One cannot resist a popular thread like this forever. Welcome to the Iwaku, the name's Pirogeth, or Piro if you wish to save four letters. I run the Newsletter around here and when you become involved in the community and want to support it more than just posts come to me and PM me an idea. I'll see about turning it into an article in the Newsletter. (Mind you we kinda don't do advertising XD) Enjoy the site!

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Hmm...Seems like a fighter. Already standing up against the ISAF. I can't COUNT how many times they've killed my arse in the C-Box...Speaking of which.... *Runs*

*Ryker drills Miru with a .50 AE from his Desert Eagle, Tyrants Delight.*

When yew run from me yew jest die.

One cannot resist a popular thread like this forever. Welcome to the Iwaku, the name's Pirogeth, or Piro if you wish to save four letters. I run the Newsletter around here and when you become involved in the community and want to support it more than just posts come to me and PM me an idea. I'll see about turning it into an article in the Newsletter. (Mind you we kinda don't do advertising XD) Enjoy the site!

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Awesome thanks! * check out the newsletter*

All sites should advertise its how information and good ideas spread!:bananaman: