NekoLand needs YOU! =D

Tikay! .__. Take the Spiderwolf kitty to the potty!

YES MA'M!

*Throws Spider-wolf a litterbox*

Actually I am a Spider-werewolf type of critter not a kitty. oOwOo Thanks for all the cats!

Does that mean they exploded, or will explode?

Actually I am a Spider-werewolf type of critter not a kitty. oOwOo Thanks for all the cats!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

How can a werewolf not be a furry? Do you have spider-skin instead? There are also furry-spiders out there.

*Readies his notebook*

they can be furries, I guess it depends on what the person is into ;P I'm not a fan of yiffing or wanting to make a fursuit of my character. Nor do I believe its my spirit animal or any of that nonsense. Its just an animalistic avatar for myself on the net =D

Same goes for nekos, sure they are cute but I'm not sexually aroused by them at all.

How about you, do you like nekos?

Nekos are chill

Mew, why not...?

DON'T BE FOOLED! HE'S A LIAR! A LIAR! I THOUGHT HE WAS A GIRL!

Also I don't care for nekos at all I'm just not that kind of guy.

*A B-1B Lancer enters the airspace and drops a single bomb as it hits Mach 1 to egress. Two minutes later the thread is bathed in light as the B-83 Thermonuclear Gravity Bomb detonates, twenty kilotons of nuclear firepower laying waste to the area. Several M-3A2 Bradley IFVs and Stryker APCs roll in, Minigunners in MOPP suits walking along side the vehicles.*

THIS AREA IS NOW A NUCLEAR BOMBING RANGE!!! SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT!!!

*WMD loads his stormbolter and flamer, marching towards the thread, firing and incinerating anythign that moves*

In the Emperors name, the purgation shall begin

((:jack:))

*The cats begin to explode, and Grumpy exits via a Plot-Hole as things go batshit*

Like I said; downhill. Y'all are gon' get purged.

... Morning ...

Please standby, thread's coordinates are being uploaded for orbital bombardment.