NekoLand needs YOU! =D

S

Spiderwolf

Original poster

nekorecruitadvert01.jpg

www.nekomimiland.blogspot.com

Email: [email protected]
:jail:

HEY NEW MEMBER WHO IS ADVERTISING ANOTHER SITE!

You know the rules of advertising, right? >:D We get to advertise there AND we keep you as a member here forever. CAN YOU AGREE TO IT?

Sure, I have no problem with you advertising...but can I at least leave here to go to the bathroom when nature calls?

I GUESS you can leave to go to the bathroom. ...

But someone has to go with you and guard the door!

Haha at least he has a good attitude :P

CAT PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!

But not as awesome as platypuses...

haha! I'm no bot...That picture I made is way too pretty for some robot!! Its rough looking for like-minded people out here on the net and I know how I come off advertising. Thats why I spent some time to make it a little more entertaining than just some 12-year-old grammar post ;P

Hope that I at least gave you a kick, and if you're interested hit me up. In no way shape or form would this project of mine interfere with anyones continued posting on this neat board!

um.... I gotta take a leak!! *looks around frantically* umm.... >>w<< Who is in charge of walking me to the toilet!!?!!?

*Charges into the thread, paddles Spiderwolf around the face with a plank of wood, then rushes out*

WELCOME TO IWAKU. IT'LL ONLY GO DOWNHILL FROM HERE.

*eats the paddle*

down hill is nice, easy on the legs! ;D

SO am I the only one who openly likes Nekos?

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help

Ike's mind again: Well it's a neko oh well it's a start to something close to a furry...

By the way I am a drawer but remember this one thing you don't come to me I come to you... Just a heads up

*walks off into the shadows*

Ike's mind one last time *I hope*: man hope I wasn't too harsh on the new person

*sigh*

*cntinues off into the shadows*

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind if I have any questions ;D

and um...yes...nekos are close to being furry... BUT ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT
*feels guilty*

150.gif

GHYAAeuhrfuhfsyfhahahahhah! The Crazy Admin greets you whilst throwing a barrage of cats in your direction.

It's okay, I had Subway for Lunch. I share your pain.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THROW MORE CATS!

Oh this is just what I wanted, MORE NEKOS! You do know I stuff them before taking my picture with them.....

*Charges the Cat-O-Matic and starts firing kittens at Spiderwolf*

DOWNHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL.

DOWNHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!