LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
Hello lovelies I am Green and I am looking for 1-2 Role-play partners to RP on this site. Most of the RPs I do are romance orientated. I enjoy a good setting and plot. I normally post around 1-2 small paragraphs. Lately I have been role-playing on Skype, and due to this I feel that I have been lacking in proper punctuation and grammar for sometime. I love writing and I am looking to learn more in doing these role-plays. I find Role-playing on this site to help encourage more grammatical practices. Probably because the people you are role playing with our strangers.

I like to RP females. I do FxF and FxM mainly, but I can do MxM sometime if I am in the mood and in very specific circumstances. I looking for Teen members for the romance orientated RP. I'm not up to date with the site rules but if someone could clarify the libertine rules that would be nice. I do a lot of original RPs but I can RP the fandom below

I am mainly looking for Teen Role-playing to RP with.

Fandoms:
RWBY
Homestuck (Not caught up RP would probably be a fan session)

Genres/Loves:
Politics
Fantasy (High or Low)
Sci-fi
Scifi-fantasy

Kemonomimis
Something like SAO but not
Modern Fantasy
Alternate History
Maps
Anime Style RPs

No Goes:
Modern
Furry (I have a strange line between Kemonomimis and Furry so ask if you are curious)

If I think of any ideas I will post them here~ Hope you would like to RP with me. Thanks for reading :3
Btw @Kitsune Your the MTG one right? Are you open to RP with me?

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretSunrise
I'm up for a RWBY rp that'd be pretty cool
Thanks for showing interesting. I'm mainly looking for teen partners. Sorry
I play mtg a lot, yes. ^.^
I only want @F0X as a adult partner because I know her some what. Are you up for Role-playing something?

Hello lovelies I am Green and I am looking for 1-2 Role-play partners to RP on this site. Most of the RPs I do are romance orientated. I enjoy a good setting and plot. I normally post around 1-2 small paragraphs. Lately I have been role-playing on Skype, and due to this I feel that I have been lacking in proper punctuation and grammar for sometime. I love writing and I am looking to learn more in doing these role-plays. I find Role-playing on this site to help encourage more grammatical practices. Probably because the people you are role playing with our strangers.

I like to RP females. I do FxF and FxM mainly, but I can do MxM sometime if I am in the mood and in very specific circumstances. I looking for Teen members for the romance orientated RP. I'm not up to date with the site rules but if someone could clarify the libertine rules that would be nice. I do a lot of original RPs but I can RP the fandom below

I am mainly looking for Teen Role-playing to RP with.

Fandoms:
RWBY
Homestuck (Not caught up RP would probably be a fan session)

Genres/Loves:
Politics
Fantasy (High or Low)
Sci-fi
Scifi-fantasy

Kemonomimis
Something like SAO but not
Modern Fantasy
Alternate History
Maps
Anime Style RPs

No Goes:
Modern
Furry (I have a strange line between Kemonomimis and Furry so ask if you are curious)

If I think of any ideas I will post them here~ Hope you would like to RP with me. Thanks for reading :3
Btw @Kitsune Your the MTG one right? Are you open to RP with me?
I can totally clarify the liberteen rules for you if ya need. I also love RWBY

Reactions: IceQueen
I am not searching anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.