Neko Love

I caught them my self, I got to a deserted area where there is no hunters around for hundreds of miles. Its an area i've bought so its private land. I buy baby fish and throw them in the lake of mine to grow, then i go out and fish them to save back in my home to save for winters and summer

" Well it is packed with the lakey flavor. " She said with a smile as she looked at him with a blush on her face. " Ahehehe. " She giggled as she finished the fish off with ease.

"You sure must of have been hungry, hm." He smiled and ran his hand down the back of her head down to her lower back.
"If you ever want more, your free to grab some form the deep freezer ok?"

She shiverd at his touch that made her purr. " Oh my you have such a wonderful touch. " She said with a blush as she looked at him and took a deep breath.

"Thank you, I never been told that before." He carelessly ran his fingers down her tail for a few slowl strokes on it gently. He scooted closer against her so his leg was against hers now.

She looked down and blushed more feeling his fenger tips on her tail holding back a moan of pleasure due to her tail being one of her hot spots.

He moved his hand from her tail with a smile over his lips. He knew he was going to enjoy having her around as a friend, but in the mean time, he wanted to get to know her more and hopefully make more out of this then just a friendship.
He stood from the couch and walked over to the kitchen to make a plate of california rolls and slamon rolls to eat.
"If you would like some, feel free to grab one."

She smiled as she nodded. " Ok. " She said as she looked at them and sniffed at one first. " Hmmm smells different. " She said as she giggled lightly and looked at him.

There really good, its raw fish. but dip it in some soy sauce and your mouth will just water all up cause you'll want more."
He smiled at her after taking one to his mouth to enjoy the sweet tast of sushi once again. He split a few apart to share with her so she could try one.

She did this and popped one in her mouth. Her eyes seemed to light up as she smiled. " That's delicous! " She exclaimed as she grabbed one.

He would laugh as she had liked it and took another one in her mouth, he knew from that point she had loved it.
"Told you it was good, didn't i?"
He ran his hand through her hair and over her ear, stnading up he walked to his bedroom to finally change into clothes since he was still in his towel with nothing on

She just realized what he was wearing and blushed brightly. " .... " She stayed quiet as she watched him go off to his room.

Coming back on his basketball short and a tight 'tapout' shirt he sat back down next to her looking at her tail leading to her lower back.
"Wow.. im sorry, but you are very beautiful.. i'v never seen anyone liek you before"

" T-thank you. " She said as she blushed brightly.

As he had sat along by her side, he had a curious look glimmering in his pupils as he stared at her, his hand twitched closer towards hers to make contact, running through his mind was nothing but sensation of wanting her for himself. His lips tingled a bit, biting his lower lip to taste her lips on his.

she looked over to him and took a deep breath. " ..... " She smiled as she entwined her fingers with his and blushed.

Smiling to his fingers innerlocking with hers, he didn't mean to rush but he slid over and pressed his lips firmly on her cheek, his cheeks blew up in a brush from feeling her soft cheeks on his lips.

She blushed even more as she looked at him and leaned over and gave him a soft kiss. " Therer much better... " She said as she breathed heavily.

He had watched her with wide eyes, he wanted more now since he felt his blood rushing faster in his veins from the sudden kiss. He made an unexpected move by moving his hand up to the side of her cheek and pressed his lips deeper against hers and held it for a few seconds before backing off with his hand now on her theigh without realizing it

she blushed as she looked down to his hand and giggled. " Hehehe. " She then moved closer to him as her tail swayed slowly from side to side as her heart rate started to rise slowly.