Neko Cult

Status
Not open for further replies.
*messes with the camcorder, pressing various buttons*

HEY! That's not a toy. -.- *Gently slaps at Spartan's hand and waggles finger*

Pushing random buttons turns my camcorder int-oh, shit...

*Camcorder transforms into rabid robot machine monster thing* ... Dammit. My work is never done. *Makes an attempt to train camcorder monster*

*tosses a snowball at the pillow fort's weak point!*

...*and another one at the robot thing*

.... Fluffy forgot the people actually throwing pillows. Haha...

*The entire pillow fort falls down on Miru, burying him in pillows*
x_x

Uh...metal doesn't desintegrate over time, especially without anything hitting it or damaging it to cause it to disintegrate...
Unless you're dealing with a wood cannon...then it would rot. Or if there was a river flowing directly onto the cannon, then the river would slowly carry away particles until it was all gone, but that could take millions of years...plus you'd have to speed up every particle of the river, ensure that is source never ran out, and...yeah. Just plain complicated. Plus, who tries to fire a cannon that's inside of a river anyway?

..And what if there's an innocent circus performer inside the cannon? Then you've aged him to death needlessly...

I don't see the problem anyway, you'd almost need a trebuchet to actually fire a cannon...

*gets slaughtered by the pun-police*

>___> Not everything has to make sense, Xindy. *Tapes a bendy ruler to his head*

*Giggles at Myrn* x3 Dork.

But I insist* that actions involving time-altering powers must, at least to some degree.
*Removes ruler; takes out a pencil and waves it so it looks bendy*

*that is, for right this second
On a side note, which...direction...is the person in your avatar facing?

She's facing to my right! ...Her left.

*Hugglesquishes Spartan* Got to looove those shifty eyes of..shiftiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.