Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi

• Setting:
    This Takes place in an alternate universe of our world in 1860, the only difference is that there are Neko and slightly different counties. This Rp will focus around the American Civil War, but in this world the enslaved are the Neko. There are two sides the Confederates and the Union like in the real war. Forms of Magic does Exist in this world as well. Other races like Elves, Drow, and other neko like races exist in rare quantities in the world

Rules:
    1: Listen to GMs
    2: No god modding or mary sues
    3: No Libertine stuff in the main IC thread, you may take it to PM and come back after you are done.
    4: No furries
    5: Your character must be accepted by a mod or GM. I am a GM
    6: Be respectful in OOC

Character Sheet:

(Picture or Description)
    Name:
    Sex:
    Neko or Human:
    Personality:
    Union, Confederation, or Neutral:
    Description: If no picture

Cast:

Sagashi: @SpartonLP
    Dante Sena: Cats
    Yui: @LittleWolf
    Monivia Labella: @Neko_Green
    Dova Mori: @Neko_Green
    Clairvoyance Morningbloom: @Neko_Green

OOC: CLOSED SIGNUPS - American Neko Civil War [Open World, OOC] | IwakuRoleplay.com
  • Rules:
    1: Listen to GMs
    2: No god modding or mary sues
    3: No Libertine stuff in the main IC thread, you may take it to PM and come back after you are done.
    4: No furries
    5: Your character must be accepted by a mod or GM. I am a GM
    6: Be respectful in OOC
  • Character Sheet:

(Picture or Description)
    Name:
    Sex:
    Neko or Human:
    Personality:
    Union, Confederation, or Neutral:
    Description: If no picture

Cast:

Sagashi: @SpartonLP
    Dante @Sena: Cats
    Yui: @LittleWolf
    Monivia Labella: @Neko_Green
    Dova Mori: @Neko_Green
    Clairvoyance Morningbloom: @Neko_Green

OOC: CLOSED SIGNUPS - American Neko Civil War [Open World, OOC] | IwakuRoleplay.com

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: LovesLae
Dova sat in the blazing hot covered wagon as it rolled along the bumpy turnpike. She sighed and peeked through the cloth flaps of the entrance. Dova was one not take conformable moments like this well. It would make her feel rage filled inside to know that the universe, after everything she has been through, puts were through these things. At least it wasn't fire, she thought to herself she felt a head lean against her left arm. Dova looked down at the small youngling Drow, Clairvoyance.

Clairvoyance smiled seeing Dova look down at her. She hoped to brew some sort of smile on her face since she was feeling so down from the heat. Clairvoyance had an immense crush on Dova, despite her skin being the bark of a tree, ever since they met on the west 20 odd years ago. Even though she could be harsh and to serious at times, she could never get over her.

Monivia smiled as well as she looked up from her book. Those two were so cute together in her eyes. Monivia was born a Neko and raised in the cotton fields of Kentucky. She ran away with help from Dova and Clair, she was a luckily little bitch. She was always breaking the rules, mostly reading and learning magics. Monivia went back to her book but before long the driver from the front yelled "Jacksonville straight head ahead," his voice of a little harsh probably from the heat.

Clairvoyance sat up and asked Dova "I still down understand why couldn't we just break into something and let the slaves free?

Dova looked at her slightly annoyed and disappointed "Becuase going to town and buying slaves is much safer and less risky to our cover," she stretched out her hard rough arms out, putting her left arm behind her neck to touch her shoulder, her right armed reached for the ceiling.

"But wouldn't people in charge catch on. I'm sure they get people like us all the time," Clairvoyance stated.

"Well then you know what we do when they catch on and try and find us," Dova paused seeing a grin on Monivia's face, "We beat them for the Union" Dova smiled at the thought of delivering justice to one of those sick slave brokers. Then after a moment the cart stopped now three could hear the chatter and people of the Jacksonville outside the cart. The three all got up and walked out of the cart to a new adventure.

Medieval_Marketplace__by_svenart.jpg

Last edited:
Yui was being shoved along to the town to be auctioned off to some other slavemaster to work for. She was sweating very much in the immense heat as it came down on her. "Move it!" her master said as he cracked his whip beside her, barely missing her arm. She hoped her next owner at least didn't have a whip. She soon started to hear the loud city of Jacksonville as she swiftly walked beside her master's wagon. Yui suddenly felt a stubble breeze going through her matted, dirty fur and hair. She held her head up when it did. That was a mistake. The whip cracked and hit her shoulder. "Put your head down, you scoundrel!" he yelled. Her head immediately went down. She glanced at her stinging shoulder and saw a massive, bleeding slice there. She looked away. Now she might just be killed. No one liked small, injured slaves. Now, she thought, today might be my last day...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Dante and his father where on their way to Jamestown to buy some new slaves. "Think we'll find new slaves son?" Dante's father said as he counted the money in his hands. "I dunno dad, you know I'm not into the hole slave thing." Dante said as he looked at the window. Dante's father stopped counting his money, and looked at Dante. "Well you should start getting into it. Some day my business will be yours." his father yelled. Dante just sighed. Their cart made a complete stop. "We're here sirs." The driver yelled. "Oh thank god, Here." Dante's father said as he handed Dante a wad of cash. "Don't come back without a neko." Dante's father said. "Whatever." Dante said as he grabbed his black cowboy hat. Dante then stepped out of the wagon. "Meet me here in about an hour or so." Dante's father said as the cart left. Dante sighed as he watched the cart leave. "What a drag." Dante said as he turned to go explore. About thirty minutes of walking around Dante stumbled upon a master who was selling a badly beat slave. ~Well dad said I couldn't come back without a slave, and if I buy her I'll be helping this neko.~ Dante thought as he walked up to the master. "Hey man how much is that neko you're selling?" Dante said as he pointed at the badly beaten neko.

@LittleWolf

Yui heard her master talking to someone. The man was asking how much he wanted for her. "50 dollars at the most," her master said. "I know she may not look it, but she's a great worker if you have a whip on her." Yui cringed at the naming of the abusive tool that she hated so much. Well, I guess I might be being sold, she thought. This was always the bad part. If she got sold to the young master then today she would get hurt more. Whenever she got sold, her new masters always set their habits straight on the first day, to show her what would happen if she ran away. More injuries for me.

Dante sighed at the price for this one neko. "Alright, fifty dollars it is." Dante said as he shook the man's hand, and handed him fifty dollars. The man made the neko get up, but it seemed that she did not want to get up. It almost was like she was afraid of him. The man raised his hand, with the wip, but Dante stopped him before he could slash it. "That won't be necessary sir, I'm afraid that if you hit this neko one more time then you'll kill her, and down goes fifty dollars for me." The man smiled at him and nodded. Dante went up to the neko and grabbed her, gently, by the arm. "Come on let's go." the neko stood up and walked with Dante. "Okay look..." Dante said as he walked with her arm in his hand. "I'm not a bad guy, to be honest I like you nekos, but my dad doesn't feel the same way. He hates you're kind. If you just behave I'll try to get you to work in the house as my personal maid. Hold on." Dante said as he stopped. Dante reached into his pocket, and pulled out a stop watch. "Okay, if we start walking now then dad will probably be there ." Dante said as he started to walk towards the location his dad said that he will pick him up at. "So what's your name my furry friend?" Dante said.

@LittleWolf

Yui was unsure if she should believe him. She had only ever heard of people like this. She had always been treated with hatred. She wasn't going to get too comfortable with this arrangement, but she might as well follow his orders. "Yui," she whispered, hearing her voice, scratchy from being without water for an unknown amount of time. She couldn't remember the last time she had spoken a word to anyone, let alone her name. No one had ever cared what her name was. She wondered already, though, if she was going to be of any use to her new master in her condition. She might as well be trash.

Dante smiled. "My name is Dante." Dante said as he counted walking with with her. After a few minutes of walking, Dante and Yui saw Dante's father's wagon. "There it is." Dante said as he picked up the pace a little. Once they made it to the wagon, Dante opened the door. "Come on in." Dante said to Yui. "STOP!" Dante's father said, before the neko got in the wagon. "What is it?" Dante asked? "That thing can not sit in the front. I don't want her dirtying up the wagon." Dante's father said. Dante sighed. He the looked at Yui. "Yui go ride up front." Dante said. Dante then closed the door. Once the neko sat up front, the wagon took off. "Why did you buy that neko? She's filthy, she looks weak, I bet she doesn't even know how to talk and walk at the same time!" Dante just sat in silence. He then spoke up. "You told me to buy a neko and I did." Dante said. "What do you expect her to do?!" Dante's father yelled. "Be my personal maid." Dante said. The inside of the wagon got real quiet. "You expect that dirty beast work in the house?!" Dante's father said. "Her name is Yui, and yes I do expect her to work in the house." Dante said. Dante's father sat back and rubbed his eyes. "God please help me with this child." Dante's father said as he stopped rubbing his eyes. The wagon then stopped "We're here!" The driver said. "Get out of the wagon, and take your slave with you. I have things to attended, so I won't be home till late." Dante got out of the wagon, and walked to the front of the wagon. Once he was in front of the wagon, he helped Yui down. "Come on I got you." Dante said as the neko got off of the wagon. Once she jumped off, the wagon took off. "Come on let's go inside." Dante said as he walked to the big white house. Once he made it to the door, Dante opened it and him and Yui walked inside. "Here." Dante said as he turned to a night stand that hand a picture of water. He grabbed the picture, and a glass cup, and poured some water in it. He then handed it to Yui. Dante then sighed. "You're still covered in dirt." Dante said as he watched Yui drink the water.

(Going to bed.)

Yui was intensely grateful for the water. She gulped it down. When he mentioned that she was covered in dirt. She started to wonder what color her fur actually was. Right now, dirt covered, it was brown and gray. She couldn't remember. She didn't think she had ever been clean in her life. "Is there anyway I can take a...umm...what is it you call it?" she whispered. She wondered what that was called. She coughed hectically after asking the question.

Dante looked at her. "You never heard of a shower?" Dante asked Yui. Dante sighed, and the he looked around. "Well dad did say that if you where dirty then he didn't want you in the house, so I guess you can take a show in my room." Dante said as he grabbed the cup from Yui, and set it down on the night stand. "Come on Yui." Dante said as he grabbed her hand and lead her to his room. Once they made it to his room, Dante opened the door and the two walked inside. Dante's room was big. It had a great view of the cotton filed, and had a kind sized bed. Dante lead Yui to the restroom door, that was inside his room. He opened the restroom door and walked inside with Yui. "Alright here we are." Dante said. He then pointed at the shower. "Turn the nob to the right to turn it on." Dante said, as he grabbed a towel out of a near by cabinet. "Here's a towel. I'll be outside if you need anything Yui, oh and I have cloths for you to wear." Dante said as he walked out of the restroom. Once he was out, Dante walked over to his bed and sat down.
(And yes they did have showers back then. XD)

@LittleWolf

Yui was curious. She looked at this contraption that her master called a shower. She walked over to the shower and turned the knob as he had said. The shower started spraying water, and she jumped back. She decided that this is what it was supposed to do. She then proceeded to take a shower like someone that knew how to take a shower would. She just used the common sense that she had. When she was done, she dried herself off and put on the clothes he had given her. She looked up, and then sprang back at seeing her reflection. She had seen herself in a puddle before, but she never knew that her hair and fur were white. She looked at her fluffy tail and saw that it was white too. She was happy. She walked out after she was done admiring the color of her hair and fur. "I am white," she whispered to her master Dante when she was close enough so he could hear her.

(They did have mirrors also, and by the way I know another roleplay that we both play. @Cats)

Dante smiled when Yui came out of the bathroom. He then noticed that her fur color had changed to white. Yui then told Dante that she was white, like she haven't seen her original fur color in ages. "I see that." Dante said as he stood up. "Let's go over to the pond." Dante said as he walked out of his room with Yui by his side. The two walked out of the backdoor of the house, and headed towards a small pond. On their way there, the two walked pass the cotton filed, and saw some nekos picking cotton. One of the slaves master, that Dante's father hired, looked and saw Dante walking with a Yui. "HEY!" the master yelled as he ran towards Yui. All of the nekos stopped picking cotton and looked at Dante and Yui. The man was quickly stopped by Dante. Dante told that man that Yui was his personal slave. The man gave Yui a dirty look and walked away. "Get back to work slaves!" The man said as he whipped one of the slaves. "Sorry you had to see that Yui." Dante said to Yui, as the two kept on walking. After a few minutes of walking the two made it to the small pond. Dante sat down and looked at Yui. "Have a seat Yui." Dante said as he patted the ground. "So Yui, what's you're story." Dante said as he stared at the water.

@LittleWolf

"I don't really have a story past my slavery. I've been in the hands of so many slave owners it's hard to remember. You are my only master that has ever shown any kindness to me. I never knew my parents; they were killed at my birth." Yui whispered. "They weren't supposed to have children..." she looked around the place. The grass wasn't very soft, but she saw something in the pond. It was a fish. A shiny fish at that. She got up slowly and crouched only long enough for her to aim and spring into the pond, catching the shiny fish. "Do you want some fish?" she asked quietly. The fish was still flailing.

• Useful
Dante listened to Yui's sad story. "I'm sorry to hear that Yui..." Dante said as he looked down at the ground. Dante the saw Yui looking at something, and then she pounced into the water. "Yui?" Dante said confusedly. Yui the popped up out of the water and asked him if he wanted a fish. Dante laughed. "Great Yui, now you have to take another shower."

(I think we should wait till tomorrow post again, Me and @LittleWolf , for we don't seem like marry sues.)

Ollie stepped upon a stage to be auctioned off to a small crowd of people. His hair and fur was unkept and he was very tired. The immense heat was getting to him and all he wished was to fall over and sleep. There were two or three other neko lined up next to him and they looked much more able than him. Ollie had a small, fragile builld and was very new to the harsh slave system. He sighed and listened to the monotone shouting of the auctioneer.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Monivia led the group down a corner of the marketplace where the auction was. She agreed with the plan, but she was unsure if they would be able to buy anyone with only 100 $; normally slaves went for to 400-900 dollars. "Are we sure we have enough money?" she started adjusting her witch hat which covered her head. The hat would have normally covered her ears, but due to an illusion spell they are invisible. But before she learned with the spell, she would act as if she was Dova's slave to convince the guards she wasn't a runaway.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They made their way to the crowd of people yelling their bids. "Yes I'm sure, we will get one that no one wants, so we afford him or her," Dova said. But out of nowhere Clairvoyance pointed to the stage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Look look! look at her she's so cute, we got to buy her!" Claire said cheerful as ever. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well maybe, she's not getting many bids," Dova said, "60 $!" she yelled hoping no one would go over 100 $. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wait Clair I believe that's a boy," Monivia said looking closer at the to see her collarbone was smaller and less noticeable.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Eh doesn't matter he's still adorable not as adorable as Dova though," Clairvoyance said lifting her right foot up and staring into Dova's stone cold eyes as she payed attention to the auction. And soon enough the bidding and over and an official came down to give us are slave or former slave.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Seeing him closer Clair noticed he was much younger and shorter then she accepted the bidding so quick she couldn't get a good glance at him. Plus Clair was a bit short too. "How are you doing little boy, don't tell anyone but," Claire went up to his ear and whispered "We are here to set you free," she backed up and looked at him with a smile[/BCOLOR]

Yui smiled for the first time in her life right then. It was a very big smile. She liked this fish, and she was happy. She didn't know why, but the fish was pretty shiny. "Well? Do you want this fish?" she asked again quietly. She wondered if he liked fish. She walked out of the pond and stood dripping next to her master. The look on her face was questioning, and her head was turned to the side a little bit.

@Cats

"No, you can have it Yui" Dante said as he laid down on the grass. "I'm not really a big fish guy." Dante said as he looked up at the bright blue sky. Dante then sat back up. "I haven't had a friend in a long time Yui." Dante said as he looked out into the open. Dante then looked a Yui, and saw that she was looking at something. "Is something wrong Yui?" Dante asked.

@LittleWolf

"My shoulder...." Yui whispered. It was hurting, and she couldn't see straight anymore. Jumping in the pond wasn't such a good idea on my part... she thought. She collapsed onto the ground on her knees. "I think I could have lost too much blood, or it's infected..." she said weakly. The shirt that she was wearing was wet with blood on her lash.

@Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.