Neko American Civil War [Open World, IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante jumped up. "Yui!" Dante said as he ran up to her. "We need to get you back to the house and fast." Dante said as he picked up the neko. "Just hang in there Yui." Dante said as he ran back to the house. As Dante ran, the nekos saw that Dante was trying to save a bleeding neko. The nekos started to whisper among themselves. "SHUT UP!" The man from before said as he whipped gis whip at them. Dante busted through the back door of his house, and ran up stairs to his room. Once in his room, Dante placed Yui on the bed. "There goes these sheets." Dante said as he ran into the bathroom to get a towel and rubbing alcohol. Once he got the materials he needed, he ran back to Yui. Dante turned bright red as he had to take her shirt off to tend to the wounds. Dante then shook his head, and ripped off her shirt. "Sorry Yui." Dante said as he put some alcohol on the towel. When the alcohol was on the towel, Dante started rubbing her wounds with the towel. "Hopefully this works.." Dante told himself.

@LittleWolf

Yui was unaware of her surroundings partially. She felt the wind and heard the loud sounds of her masters feet as they hit the floor and the door slamming. When he put the rubbing alcohol on her shoulder she immediately felt better. Her vision cleared up a bit as she became more conscious. She immediately tried to cover herself back up, her own face turning as red as her master's. She curled up into a ball and whispered, "Sorry... sorry..."
She winced as she thought she might get hit, forgetting his kindness for the minute.

Dante smiled as she covered herself back up, because that was a sign that she was feeling a lot better. He then heard her apologize. Dante then had a look of confusion. "Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong." Dante said as he went over to his cloths closet, and pulled out a white T-shirt. "Here." Dante said as he walked over to Yui and handed her the shirt. "You should really be more careful Yui." Dante said as he watched her put on the shirt. "You scared me half to death."

@LittleWolf

"I'm sorry..."she whispered again. She wondered if her shoulder was really okay. She lifted up the neck of the shirt and looked at it. It didn't look all that bad. She decided to see if she could have more water. "Could I have some more water, please?" Yui whispered. She needed to drink more if she was going to survive much longer. Her body was pretty weak because of her last master. He didn't exactly treat the slaves well at all. "My last master did not feed me this week so, may I maybe also have food? I'm sorry..." she whispered again.

Reactions: LovesLae
Ollie was led down off of the wooden platform and over to the group of girls at the edge of a crowd. At first he refused to say anything at all. The only master he'd had was an extremely harsh old man. "I-I'm tired... And dirty." He mumbled, barely audible. She'd asked him how he was doing and he spoke the truth, tired and dirty. He didn't speak anything that they didnt ask. He was afraid to. The boy was confused wether or not to trust his new master.

No one heard the boy say anything. They all looked at him either in awe or pity. "I'm not sure he heard you, Claire.." Monivia guessed looking intently at the boy wondering what he might be like. She liked the boy so far, she wasn't as loud as the others. But she couldn't say for sure, they just met after all.

"Why don't we tell him when he get back to our wagon, it will be quieter in there," Dova suggested turning her head back to the wagon still waited behind at the edge of the marketplace.

"I guess," Clairvoyance send. She turned to the boy "Come with us we are going to take you somewhere safe, ok?" Claire said kindly with a smile on her face.

Ollie let out a frustrated sigh when they didn't hear him. He didn't have a choice but to follow them. He followed the girls to the wagon, not sure wether he should be worried about the future or look forward it. Once they arrived at the wagon, Ollie sat near the back and tried to stay a little farther away from everyone else. That's how he assumed it should be since most people treated creatures like him as a slave.

• Love
Dante smiled at Yui. "Of course you can have more water, and as for food, I think we have a loaf of bread in the kitchen." Dante said. "Come on let's go check." The two left Dante's room, and headed for the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, Dante got a glass cup and poured some water in it. He then took out the loaf of bread, and tore off a huge chunk. "Will this been enough Yui?" Dante said as he handed her the water and the bread.

@LittleWolf

The three walked into the wagon, with Claire sitting close to Ollie. "Why don't you sit over here near everyone else, but by the way you know we are going to free you to the north right?" Clairvoyance said with a smile.

"It's true little one what's your name anyway," Dova asked the small Neko boy.

Reactions: LovesLae and Cats
Yui smiled. "Yes, thank you," she whispered politely. She ate the bread quickly and drank the water. "Is there anything you would like me to do, Master Dante?" Yui asked. She was his slave after all. He had taken care of her, and it was her job to do things for him. The house looked pretty clean, as far as she could see right now.

@Cats

Ollie did as she asked and scooted a littler closer to them. "Ollie Lloyd." He answered. "Will I be alone in the north?" He worried. He brushed a hand through his tail, stopping half way because of the immense amount of tangles.

Dante thought to himself. "Just keep me company." Dante said with a smile. All of a sudden the two hear the front door slam. "He's home." Dante said to himself. Dante's dad then walks in the kitchen and sees that Yui is in the house. "What is this?" Dante's father said as he walked over to them. "Me and Yui are just relaxing." Dante said. "Neko's aren't suppose to relax." Dante's father said as he grabbed the glass from Yui. "Gimme that you brat." Dante's father said. "Neko's are made to work in the hot sun all day." Dante's father said as he placed the glass on the counter. "AND THIS ONE IS OUT OF LINE!" Dante's father said as he back slapped Yui. The force of the slap knocked Yui to the ground. Dante just stood there. "Find a job for this neko." Dante father said. "I already did. She's my personal servant." Dante's father glared at him. "I don't want this thing in my house." Dante's father said. "Dad please." Dante begged. "NO! get this animal out of my house." Dante's father said as he walked away. "Mom would have let her be my servant." Dante's father stopped. He then sighed. "3 days to become a perfect servant. If I don't see that happen...." Dante's father turned. "I'll kill her." Dante's father said as he left the kitchen. After his father left, Dante helped Yui up. "I'm sorry Yui. Are you okay?"

@LittleWolf

"It's ok,"Yui whispered, shaking a bit. "I'll work. I don't want to die." She thought that he was a mean person. That's how most slave owners act anyways. At least mine is nice, she thought.

@Cats

Dante hugged Yui. "I'm sorry." Dante said. Dante then let go of Yui. "Yui let's tun away to the north. There's a rumor up there that slaves are free. I know it's a crazy idea, but let's do it. Just you and me." Dante said as he jumped up.

@LittleWolf

"Okay," Yui whispered. Well, that was random, but I'm totally fine with that, she thought. "How will we get there? It's so far..." she asked quietly. The North was slave free. She knew that because she used to be free. Then a slavemaster caught her and put her into slavery again. She had not spent a month up there. She just knew it was wonderful up there. As a plus, beside the point of being slave-less, it was cold up there.

Dante was silent. "I don't know, I haven't thought that far ahead." Dante said. "It's just that I hate how people treat you kind down here, and I thought if we move to the north, then maybe you won't be treat badly." Dante said as he started to get teary eyed. "Do you have any ideas?" Dante said as he wiped his tears.

@LittleWolf

• Thank You
"I have no idea. Maybe there was a way in the town we were at? Sometimes people go by slaves to release them," she said quietly. "People in the North treat nekos as if they were normal people. I'm sure that no one besides a slavemaster that came from the south would do anything to me." she said quietly, hoping this information would make him feel better.

@Cats

• Thank You
Dante smiled. "That does make me feel better." Dante said as he wiped his tears away. "Stay here." Dante said as he got up and left. Dante went up stairs and went into his father's library. The library wasn't very big, it was just a normal sized room with a lot of book. Once in the library, Dante went up to the painting of his mother and father, and removed it to reveal a safe. Dante has been taking money out of this safe for years. Dante unlocked the safe and took enough money to get him and Yui a house up north. Dante put the cash in his pocket, closed the safe, and put the painting back. "Okay all I need to do now is get back to Yui." Dante went for the door, and when he opened it, his father was right there waiting for him. "What do you think you're doing?" His father said. "I was just looking a something." Dante said as he tried to get pass him. His father sighed. "I'm not mad at you Dante. I'm mad at the fact that you're a slave lover." His father said. "I really need to go dad." Dante said as he started to walk away. "Wait." Dante's father said as he grabbed Dante's arm. "You know how I feel about slaves, so why do you treat them like people?" His father said. "I'm sorry dad, but I really need to go." Dante said as he walked away. "Fine go, just like your mother." his dad said in disappointment. Dante wanted to tell his dad something after that, but he knew that him and Yui had to go. Dante ran back downstairs. Once downstairs, Dante went to the kitchen. "Let's go Yui."

(@LittleWolf can you have them run into @Neko_Green wagon?)

• Thank You
(That's what I was kind of pointing to, @Cats )

"This is going to be an adventure for sure," Yui said quietly as she followed him. She hoped that they found someone who would maybe give them a ride up north.

Monivia looked over from her book and said "don't worry about that know, plus we got to be quite the driver might hear us, if he thinks we are Yankees we will be kicked out of here and arrested," Monivia stated.

"True, Dova do you have that brush we brought?" Claire asked not looking away from the cuteness that was Ollie.

Status
Not open for further replies.