Fantasy, Scifi, Mystery
pauldo4c804.png

| Roster | IC | Accepted CS Dump | Collaboration Site |

Head GM
Sketching101

GMs
| |

Welcome to this cursed world!

Rule no. 1: Don’t be rude or more plainly put, to destroy all loopholes, an asshole.
Rule no. 2: Don’t go overboard with your characters. Characters deemed overpowered by the GMs will be denied.
Rule no. 3a: As a ghoul, you can start with a chimera, but know that chimera will limit your character’s physical abilities.
Rule no. 3b: You cannot start with a kakuja, nor a one-eye without permission (and do not ask. If there is a need, I will come to you).
Rule no. 4a: As an investigator, you can start with ranks lower than 1st Class.
Rule no. 4b: You can start as 1st Class or higher only if you get approval from GMs to make a CS for that. Do not ask unless you were given the choice or unless you have a lower ranked investigator to begin.
Rule no. 5: You must respect the decisions of the GMs. You can protest but unless you convince them before the final say, don’t bring up the subject.
Rule no. 6: No metagaming, no powergaming etc. etc. . . You guys already know these parts.
Rule no. 7: I cannot stress this enough: DO NOT push the character’s powers’ boundaries while making the CS. Strength doesn’t make a character interesting.

The conflict between humans and ghouls started to slowly started to shift in favor of the prey with the formation of the CCG, which flourished in Japan and Germany. Although they were far from fighting ghouls with much success, the organization produced several investigators whose skills in combat were unparalleled by both ghouls and regular humans.

A hope for the CCG arose as a weapon was formed from the kagune of a ghoul, one that could pierce the skin of the enemies of humanity. This weapon attracted the attention of several countries that wanted to employ the CCG, one of which being England. The weapon was fit into small cases and were activated with electrical discharges, making them easy to carry. With the weapon’s newfound popularity, the CCG managed to start combating ghouls across the globe.

Dozens of well known ghoul organizations were burned to the ground within 10 years and ghouls started to be much more careful in their obligatory hunts.

This was the year that the mysterious ghoul Reaper appeared in London, being given an S~ rating by the CCG.

Reaper appeared again, starting his hunt for Special Class Investigators. During this crusade, he was given the SS rank. Several of the best of CCG were killed before the ghoul disappeared once more, reducing the organization’s strength significantly.

England’s CCG division was granted some autonomy, meaning that it could now choose its own chairman. As a result, Special Class Lachlan was given the spot due to his success both in the First and Second Division.

The CCG started to firm its grasp over England, hunting more ghouls than they had in the last quarter in the last 5 years.

The House of Pallus appeared in Havering, North East of London, wiping out the lightly organized CCG division there. Having made its base, the ghoul organization took control of the region.

In Germany, the CCG’s science division managed to create artificial ghouls by transplanting a ghoul’s kakuhou to investigators. These investigators were still able to consume regular food as their RC levels were forcefully limited. The squad of half-ghouls is currently called the Q1, short for Quinx Squad 1.

• A violent organization surfaced in Havering in the year 2004, massacring nearly every investigator in the region within a matter of hours in an organized attack on the region’s HQ. Many of the inhabitants in Havering either left or got eaten by the new organization called House of Pallus. A majority of its members are from other regions near and far, mostly being dangerous ghouls. Mostly, it’s composed of A- and B+ ranked ghouls, but also includes several S and SS rates.

• "Ghouls are without a doubt the greatest evil, existing only to devour mankind. Their lives depend on the act of killing; if they do not eat, they suffocate and eventually die. This plague that has been terrorizing us is at a decline. Several years ago, a Japanese and a German scientist worked together to create a weapon to defeat humanity’s natural enemy: the quinque. This is a weapon forged from a ghoul’s predatory organ, the kagune. Even today, the CCG (Commission of Counter Ghoul) and its investigators wage their war on the ghouls all around the world."
    -Head of the S3 division of the CCG, Alan Watts​

Ghouls are humanoid beings that live alongside humans. The greatest difference between the two is that ghouls can only be nourished with ghoul or man flesh. Anything else (with the exception of coffee and water) tastes horrible and if they digest it, they would get sick and get substantially weaker. Aside from being stronger, faster and much more durable than humans, the ghouls have a predatory organ (Kagune) which is stored in a sac like organ called a kakuhou. The kagune (predatory organ) is kept in the body in the form of ‘RC cells’. Even though RC cells are also found in humans, it is the ghoul’s unusually high RC count that makes it so different, usually between 1000 and 8000. These cells are what form the kagune, always remaining in liquid form. Even though it’s liquid, it can become as solid as metal. Of course, its attributes change accordingly to the type of RC cells (Ukaku, Koukaku, Rinkaku, Bikaku). These cells are stored within the kakuhou, sacs with the sole purpose of preserving the RC cells. Using the RC cells leads to the activation of the kakugan, --the turning of the eye’s white to black and the pupil to red-- and it can be activated at will or even when the ghoul becomes excited and simply wants to use his or her power.

• Ukaku type kakuhou are found on the shoulder areas, the kagune usually spreading like wings. The lightweight ukaku bestows upon the user agility and speed that the other kagune simply cannot. It’s well-suited for both long and short-distance combat. With it’s overwhelming speed, the ukaku can finish fights quite quickly. The one problem is that releasing RC cells takes too much stamina so they lose the advantage quickly if the fight drags on for too long, which is why, the koukaku, a durable kagune, can be troublesome for ukaku types.

• Koukaku is a kagune released from below the shoulder blade, taking a metallic form. The kagune’s RC cells are bound together tightly, making it heavy yet durable as well as quite powerful. It’s speed is inferior to all other kagune but it’s durability is far superior. It can take the shape of shields or perhaps even part-armor when on the defensive and the shape of a sword, spike or other melee weapons. Compared to other kagune, koukaku very hard to use, due to its weight.

• The rinkaku is a kagune released from behind the waist. It’s shaped like scaled tentacles with the greatest brute strength, enough to smash through a koukaku’s shield after a certain amount of blows. It’s called a ghoul’s "claws", due to its form and use. Though the kagune itself is quite brittle and easy to damage but its regenerative abilities allows it to reconstruct itself quickly. It has a more liquified state than the other kagune, making it easy to form different shapes with it. Advanced form shaping could lead to the forming of a crude blade or even finger like joints.

• The bikaku is the trickiest one to deal with as it has no specific weaknesses like the other kagune. It comes out of the tailbone and, as one could guess, generally has the shape of a tail. It’s main use in combat is stabbing, as its edge is often sharp enough to pierce other kagune without much difficulty. Each kakuhou sac holds another tail in it, so the ghoul isn’t only limited to one. It has decent offense that can cripple rinkaku types, defense and speed that can be used to defend against ukaku types, and enough endurance to get through a koukaku’s defenses.

• A kakuja is a ghoul whose attains an additional armor like kagune that increases the defensive ability, speed, strength and regeneration as a result of extreme cannibalization. After consuming perhaps hundreds of ghouls, the ghoul becomes a half-kakuja, sometimes unable to control himself/herself. The ghoul builds up RC cells by cannibalizing, which leads to this mutation.

• C: The rank given to weak ghouls, mostly average or below average ones. Some of them can hardly produce an actual kagune. Their RC cell count can even fall below 1000.
    B: Stronger than C ranks, though still not big threats to most ghoul investigators.
    A: These ghouls are troublesome as they’re quite powerful compared to the majority, stronger than an average investigator.
    S: Extremely dangerous, these ghouls can only be taken on by First Class investigators or higher, under normal circumstances. Investigators that can kill S ranked ghouls are awarded the White Wing Medal.
    SS: These are the equals of most Special Class investigators, though some SS ranked ghouls need multiple Special Classes in order to be taken down.
    SSS: The most powerful and influential ghouls, almost impossible to take down even for Special Class Investigators. These ghouls tend to be kakuja, having cannibalized other ghouls in order to raise their RC levels and increase both their regenerative and kagune levels.

• The CCG is an organization with "ghoul investigators" working for them. These ghoul investigators tend to have well trained bodies and are much stronger and adept in combat than normal humans. The weapons they use are made of the kagune of ghouls. These weapons are called quinque. In order to collect the metal for this weapon, one must slay a ghoul while its kagune was being used. The activated kagune is harvested and is, in most cases, used to form the quinque for the killer of the ghoul. A quinque’s properties are based on the type of kagune it was forged from, and is carried in the form of a suitcase or a bag. A koukaku quinque would be heavy and strong, usually made into big blades, shields or axes. An ukaku quinque is light and also suitable for long distance combat. A rinkaku is brutally powerful yet brittle, and again, bikaku has no weaknesses or strengths that stand out. A quinque can keep its "kagune" form, or can even change its form during a fight. If made in order for it to be that way, the quinque can enlarge, shoot projectiles or even return to the user after being thrown.

• Rank 3 Investigator: Investigators that haven’t attended the CCG academy, these investigators’ strength can vary quite a bit. These investigators aren’t given quinque.
    Rank 2 Investigator: Either investigators who graduated from the CCG academy or those who were promoted. Being a 2nd Rank investigator doesn’t show strength since anyone who simply graduates becomes one.
    Rank 1 Investigator: These investigators tend to be quite powerful and have mastered the use of their quinque quite well.
    First-Class Investigator: First-Class investigators are usually paired with either 2nd Rank or 1st Rank investigators to mentor them. They themselves have great prowess in combat.
    Associate Special-Class Investigator: Some of the greatest fighters in the CCG, Associate Special-Classes are just one step below the most fearsome warrior.
    Special-Class Investigator: Investigators feared by even the strongest ghouls, Special-Classes’ are considered to be the strongest of the CCG.

• Outreach-map-for-NSNO-Feb-2013.jpg

• Havering
    A rather large portion of the city, Havering isn't a place where humans tread with ease. It's the base of operations for the House of Pallid, making it uninhabitable for uncooperative ghouls and humans alike.

CCG Main HQ, Greenwich
    The main HQ is the base of operations for S1 and S3, and where the office of the Director Lachlan is. Due to the immense amount of security in this area, there are very few ghouls in Greenwich, much less any that are considered as threats.

Grey Grotto, Bexley - Ghoul Prison
    Even higher in security, Grey Grotto is one of the best guarded facilities in the world. It contains the most dangerous ghouls known to the British division of CCG, drugged, in order to be interrogated.

S2 Base of Operations, Kingston
    The S2 headquarters is known publically to be hidden somewhere in Kingston. The stratergizing division of the CCG hasn't been seen acting in big groups.

• CCG: The ghoul investigators. They have bases in every district, though their main headquarters are in the City of London.
    Quinx: A part of the CCG with 4 investigators as parts of it other than its leaders. They’re artificially made one eyed ghouls that have their RC count limited so that they can still eat and act as humans do.
    Mugg’o’Jo: A pleasant ghoul owned coffee shop at the South Bank. The owner of the coffee shop, a middle aged man named Joseph, manages the district and takes care of ghouls who ask for shelter. There have been no investigations or suspicions concerning the coffee shop.
    Ghoul Restaurant: At the Restaurant, richer ghouls gather to witness their meals (humans) get prepared and finally feast. It has been sought out by the CCG for quite some time, but the searches have been inconclusive.
    House of Pallus: This aggressive organization has had much activity in Havering, slaughtering the investigators there. Very little is known about them, but it's quite well known for its long, high rated fighter list.

• In order to appropriate the strengths of quinque and kagune to the levels of the user and its material, each rating is allowed to have a certain level of each property, and each type of kagune has different boosts. These stats are only to determine the outcome

Durability determines the amount of stress the kagune or quinque can take before breaking. Quinque have higher levels of durability than regular kagune, and koukaku have higher levels than other types while rinkaku has the lowest.

Weight can vary in use. While it makes the weapons more difficult and slower to wield, it can also give more impact upon a hit. Koukaku have the highest levels of weight while ukaku have the lowest.

Balance determines the ease with which weapons can be used. Although this doesn't seem like much, it enables skilled users to move their weapons with much more precision. Bikaku have the highest amount of balance while koukaku have the lowest.

For Kagune only

Regeneration determines how quickly the kagune can form itself again. The highest is rinkaku while the lowest is koukaku.

Cost determines how much energy is required to use the kagune. Ukaku has the highest cost while koukaku has the lowest.

Destruction determines the amount of damage the kagune can do with one attack. Rinkaku and koukaku have the highest spots while ukaku has the lowest.

For Quinque only

Sharpness determines the weapon's piercing ability. The lower it is, the higher the weapon's blunt hitting becomes. Bikaku has the highest spot, while rinkaku ranks the lowest.

Each rating gets granted two extra points to increase or decrease stats, while each type of kagune has a base set of stats.

HsNUBzR.png

An example for an A rate 'Quinque' rating would be as the following:
    DN3p4.png

Main weapon

Name and Rating : Example | A Rate

Description : Koukaku - ...

Appearance : ...

Properties : since it's an A rate, you have 6 points to allocate) Durability 10 | Weight 6 | Balance 5 | Sharpness 6

IN5OaSI.png

An example for an A rate 'Kagune' rating would be as the following:
    DN3p4.png

Kagune

Description : Koukaku - ....

Appearance : .....

Properties : (since it's an A rate, you have 6 points to allocate) Durability 7 | Weight 5 | Balance 2 | Regeneration 1 | Cost 2 | Destruction 7

• Code:
    [CENTER][SIZE=5][I][B][FONT=book antiqua]INSERT NAME HERE[/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE]

[FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=4][B]INSERT PERSONAL QUOTE HERE[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Personal Information[/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [spoili]
    [B][I]First Name[/I][/B] :

[I][B]Middle name[/B][/I] :

[B][I]Surname[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Nickname(s)[/I][/B] :

[b][i]Race[/i][/b]

[B][I]Gender[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Sexuality[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Age[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Appearance[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Length[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Build[/I][/B] :

[I][B]Weight[/B][/I] :

[b][i]Rank[/i][/b]:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DN3p4.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Detailed Information[/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [spoili]
    [B][I]Personality :[/I][/B]

[B][I]Background :[/I][/B]

[B][I]Theme song :[/I][/B] (optional)

[/spoili]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Combat Information[/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [spoili]

[b][i]Talents :[/i][/b]

[B][I]Skills :[/I][/B]

[B][I]Other traits :[/I][/B]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Main weapon[/I][/B][/SIZE]

[B][I]Name and Rating :[/I][/B]

[B][I]Description :[/I][/B]

[B][I]Appearance :[/I][/B]

[B][I]Properties :[/I][/B]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Side arm[/I][/B][/SIZE]

[B][I]Name and Rating (if any) :[/I][/B]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Gear[/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Other :[/I][/B][/SIZE]

[I][B]Name :[/B][/I]

[I][B]Appearance :[/B][/I]

[I][B]Description :[/B][/I]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/spoili]
    [/CENTER]

• Code:
    [CENTER][SIZE=5][I][B][FONT=book antiqua]INSERT NAME HERE[/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE]

[FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=4][B]INSERT PERSONAL QUOTE HERE[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Personal Information[/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [spoili]
    [B][I]First Name[/I][/B] :

[I][B]Middle name[/B][/I] :

[B][I]Surname[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Nickname(s)[/I][/B] :

[b][i]Race[/i][/b]

[B][I]Gender[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Sexuality[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Age[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Appearance[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Length[/I][/B] :

[B][I]Build[/I][/B] :

[I][B]Weight[/B][/I] :

[b][i]Rating[/i][/b]:

[SIZE=5][B][I]Detailed Information[/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [spoili]
    [B][I]Personality :[/I][/B]

[B][I]Background :[/I][/B]

[B][I]Theme song :[/I][/B] (optional)

[/spoili]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Combat Information[/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [spoili]

[b][i]Talents :[/i][/b]

[B][I]Skills :[/I][/B]

[B][I]Other traits :[/I][/B]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Kagune[/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Gear[/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][B][I]Other :[/I][/B][/SIZE]

[/spoili]
    [/CENTER]

• Code:
    [center]
    [b]Name[/i][/b]: (self explanatory)
    [b][i]Race of members[/i][/b]: (ghoul or human?)
    [b][i]Purpose[/i][/b]: (reason for its creation)
    [b][i]Reputation[/i][/b]: (How well is it known?)
    [b][i]District[/i][/b]: (Where do they operate?)
    [b][i]Number of members[/i][/b]:
    [b][i]Leader[/i][/b]:
    [/center]

Last edited:
W.I.P

Olivia Taylor

”Whether the cup is half full or half empty, it all goes down the same.”

Personal Information
[spoili]
First Name: Olivia

Middle name: Audrey

Surname: Taylor

Nickname(s): Stalker

Race: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
Olivia is a small woman with straight black, shoulder-length, hair which can be seen in a ponytail from time to time. Around her light brown eyes are dark circles caused by fatigue, though most is hidden by dark eye-makeup. Her most notable physical feature is the scar running down the middle of her face, the scar on the right side of her neck, and the scar wrapping around her right arm. How she got these scars is unknown to most. Her style of clothing is less than formal as she usually wears whatever she likes to the dislike of some of her fellow investigators. She can usually be seen wearing the same jacket, black pants, and whatever shirt she finds on the floor that morning.
Length: 164cm

Build: Fit

Weight: 49kg

Rank/Rating: Rank 1 Investigator

DN3p4.png

Detailed Information
[spoili]
Personality: First impressions usually tend to make Olivia come off as cold and uncaring. In actuality that’s just how she is on the job. She pushes back her emotions becoming more work-focused. Job first, your feelings second. Digging a bit deeper once getting to know her, she’s not as bad as she first seemed. Maybe not someone you can expect to be very open about their feelings, but certainly no one to be afraid of or avoid in more casual settings. She shows to be rather friendly even if sarcastic and blunt at times. Digging even deeper you may find her inner-sadist and hate for ghouls, making her job all the more enjoyable.

Background:

Theme song:

[/spoili]

DN3p4.png

Combat Information
[spoili]

Talents:

Skills: Stealth - Despite the Ghoul’s superior sense of hearing and smell, Olivia is noted for stealthy approach to ending them. She also has stalker-ish tendencies of watching a ghoul, taking note of possible routines, strengths, weakness, and the like. This has gained her notice from the CCG as someone with a lot of potential. As a lot, possibly most, of her cases are slow they have shown to be quite effective. Very few ghouls have escaped her thus far. In a pair or a squad, she usually tries to gain as much information by herself as possible. In combat, she usually has the ghoul direct their attention elsewhere; striking once there’s an opening.

Martial arts – Since stealth is her main approach, if Olivia is caught in outright combat then she probably wouldn’t fair the best. It’s one of the reasons she began martial arts classes. Knowing basics of taekwondo Olivia mostly focuses on the redirection, avoidance, and evasion aspects of Maui Thai.
Other traits:

DN3p4.png

Main weapon

Name: Tiger 1|2

Description: A Koukaku dagger in which the blade can extend making it a sword.

Appearance: Looks to be a normal dagger…at least, as normal as a quinque dagger gets. There is a button on the hilt upon being pressed extends the blade causing it to become more like a sword.

Other information: As this quinque is small she is able to hide it inside her jacket or pants giving her more of an advantage in her stealthy approach.

DN3p4.png

Side arm

Name:

Description:

Appearance:

Other information:

DN3p4.png

Gear

Appearance:

Description:

Other:

Name:

Appearance:

Description:

Name:

Appearance:

Description:

[/spoili][/spoili]​

Last edited:
I'm really interested in this RP! Is it OK that I'm not sure what it's based on?

@Angel_Cake I'm sure that's fine. Important information about the setting is noted in the ooc anyways. Though it's based on the manga, Tokyo Ghoul. Good series :)

@Angel_Cake I'm sure that's fine. Important information about the setting is noted in the ooc anyways. Though it's based on the manga, Tokyo Ghoul. Good series :)

Oh! I'll go look at that now so I have some idea. Thanks for the vote of confidence though. Kinda worried about being the first to post a form so I'll wait for someone to start. :3​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
Well my CS is nearly complete. I doubt you'll be waiting long for that ^^

Reactions: Angel_Cake
  • Useful
Reactions: K3l and ACasualBrit
ptxt.gif

Oh my. I just watched season one of Tokyo Ghoul and... I love it. It's so awesome! I know exactly the kind of person I'll be making. Just give me a little while. For some reason, I'm a slow creator.

ptxt.gif

Oh my. I just watched season one of Tokyo Ghoul and... I love it. It's so awesome! I know exactly the kind of person I'll be making. Just give me a little while. For some reason, I'm a slow creator.
Don't... don't start the second season. Please. It's horrible :c

Don't... don't start the second season. Please. It's horrible :c​
ptxt.gif

... Horrible in the sense my favourite character is likely to die or horrible as in blood, guts and gore?

ptxt.gif

... Horrible in the sense my favourite character is likely to die or horrible as in blood, guts and gore?
No... they tried to make a new story but they screwed up the plot. Read the manga. It's so much better. *^*

Reactions: Angel_Cake
ptxt.gif

Oh! I'll do that soon! But season one was awesome.

Season one was good, yay, but alas, the second hath had horrible animation and plot....

ptxt.gif

What's meant by Gear and Other?

Last edited:
ptxt.gif

And the Rating is for what rating of Ghoul they are?

Yup ^_^ For quinque it means what rating ghoul's kagune was used as material.

J E N N I F E R || L U P I N

"Unlike people, science never lies."

38010f6a615d0fb98c11400b269c1693.jpg

Personal Information

~:|| B A S I C S ||:~

F I R S T | N A M E
Jennifer
S U R N A M E
Lupin
N I C K N A M E S
Jenni, Jen
Known by the Investigators as the Dragon

R A C E
Ghoul
G E N D E R
Female
S E X U A L I T Y
Aromantic
(doesn't have romantic relationships)

A G E

~:|| A P P E A R A N C E ||:~

H E I G H T
5 ft, 7in
170cm

B U I L D
Slender
W E I G H T
10 st, 6lbs
63kg
146lbs

R A T I N G
A

fh_div.png

fjqJzPX.jpg

Detailed Information

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Jenni is an extremely private person. She keeps her emotions and thoughts tightly wrapped up and rarely lets people get involved. Don't misunderstand. She's far from cold. In fact, she's a very warm person who is often the one who picks up the shattered pieces. When someone needs her, she's quick on the seen to help in a calm and logical manner. That's something that makes her unique. She's incredibly logical and doesn't allow herself to get emotionally invested until all the facts are laid out on the table. This not only makes her officiant but also somewhat wise. On the flip side, it means she's overly cautious and wont go into something that she believes isn't logically possible. As they say, she's very head over heart. She loves science, anything to do with biology and even the universe. It fascinates her to no end. It's partly because of her belief in the sciences that she refuses to be in relationships. In her opinion, love is pointless when the only purpose for a species is to survive. "Sex is necessary, love is not." as she always says when giving relationship advice.

B A C K G R O U N D
There's not really a lot to say about Jenni's history. As a ghoul raised by two very powerful parents - an A and S class - she never had to worry about the CCG. Occasionally there'd be a close call but they'd move swiftly out of harms way. It wasn't until she was 18 that she lost her parents. An investigator, by the name of Riley Morcross, was seeking out her father - one of a higher ghouls men on the ground. Riley was a first class investigator for the CCG and knew how to play the long game. He spent 6 months getting to know Jenni and her family. Of course, Jen was madly in love. He was her perfect man, even if overly interested in meeting her parents. Finally, after 8 months of being together, she finally introduced him to her mother and father. It only took five minutes for her entire world to fall apart as he killed them both in front of her eyes. She was able to leave his blood plastered across the walls before she received a fatal blow and left her family home with nothing but the intel Morcross had brought with him, not to mention his quinque. Ever since then, she's kept tabs on the CCG as best she can as well as lesser ghouls who can't control their hunger.

T H E M E | S O N G

fh_div.png

unnamed%2B%252810%2529.jpg

Combat Information

T A L E N T
⇒ Knock Out Blows
⇒ Soothing Restless Ghouls

S K I L L S
⇒ Constructing gadgets from scraps
⇒ Making Great Coffee
⇒ Organising Attacks
⇒ Heavy Attacks
⇒ Defense

O T H E R | T R A I T S
⇒ Nerdy
⇒ Loves to Read
⇒ Rarely Battles
fh_div.png

3ODHQTzE23k.jpg

Kagune

D E S C R I P T I O N

Bikaku

A P P E A R A N C E

Her kagune is not quite like the typical bikaku. Unlike most, it doesn't glow as brightly nor does it appear to be separate from her own flesh. It's incredibly long and very muscular, with an adaptable club on the end. In it's default form, it's black in colour with golden spikes dotted all over and tipped with a devastating gold orb. The glow comes from silver like veins that pulse more aggressively as she gets more emotional.

fh_div.png

Mask

Hence why she's know as The Dragon
dragon-leather-brass-2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.