Neighbors RP Request

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashlynn Wolf

♥ The Lovely Shipper ♥
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggressive, espeically when it's a plot I come up with
Favorite Genres
Yaoi, romance, mpreg, pregnant, slice of life, academy, anime-based, supernatural, Omegaverse
Genre You DON'T Like
yuri, girl x girl
LOOKING FOR A SEME/TOP FOR THIS RP! The roles are reversible.

Plot: One is a complete geek who hangs out with his friends and works at a comic book store. The other is a handsome new neighbor that the geek could only dream about getting with. When one invites the other over one night, how will it play out?

P

Pretty Peach

Interested!

Are you looking for a handsome neighbor who likes comics as well? Or a handsome, goes to the gym and knows jack shit about comic books. If it's the latter, then I think this would be pretty rad.

Ashlynn Wolf

♥ The Lovely Shipper ♥
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggressive, espeically when it's a plot I come up with
Favorite Genres
Yaoi, romance, mpreg, pregnant, slice of life, academy, anime-based, supernatural, Omegaverse
Genre You DON'T Like
yuri, girl x girl
Interested!

Are you looking for a handsome neighbor who likes comics as well? Or a handsome, goes to the gym and knows jack shit about comic books. If it's the latter, then I think this would be pretty rad.
The latter. Hot dude who doesn't know much of anything geek-wise. Real "ladies man" sorta behavior but likable.

Status
Not open for further replies.