Not open for further replies.
Image:[spoili]
tumblr_nny8h6Ce8O1sp2yu3o6_540.jpg
[/spoili]
[fieldbox=Avery Danielle Morgan, #f21d84, solid][spoili]
img58811303.jpg
img58811302.jpg
[/spoili]
Avery continued to stare at the ground as he mentioned that her chest size was a touchy subject, and she bit her lip when he reached out and pat her head. Shyly, shy looked up at him again, searching his eyes for any sign that he was teasing her. He must have been, right? But she only saw sincerity. He's... serious. Slowly, a smile formed on Avery's lips. "Thanks," she said, feeling slightly less self-conscious around him. So, if he doesn't really mind...

With a bit of hesitance, Ava slid his shirt off of her arms, since she hadn't yet pulled it over her head, and handed it over to him. "I actually think I won't be needed this, it's kind of hot in here," She said, heart beating quickly in her chest. "Unless, you really do mind if I don't cover myself up...?"

She stopped for a moment, building up her courage, and then added, "Oh, and I do like what I see." Her eyes swept over his body once more before returning to his gaze, "You're quite attractive, too."
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
James smiled at Avery's complement. His cheeks slightly flushed too at the comment as he kept his eyes locked on Avery's gaze. The mood seemed to be right an it seems that he had finally built enough sexual tension between the two of them. He could tell that Avery was now beginning to be a bit more courageous too, by not covering herself up. James leaned over closer to Avery's face, touching her forehead with his forehead,"Personally I think you look great topless." James told her softly before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

[/spoili]
img58811303.jpg
img58811302.jpg
[/spoili]
Avery's heart only sped up when James came closer, placing his forehead against hers. And then, suddenly, his hot lips found hers, kissing her softly. It wasn't her first kiss, thankfully, because Avery remembered how awful her first kiss had been... She might have died of embarrassment if she didn't know what she was doing this time. Granted, she was no pro, because this was really only the third kiss she had ever had, but she'd gotten a few tips from her friends and several romance movies.

After a few seconds Avery leaned up towards him so she was closer, gently latching her teeth onto his lower lip and drawing back. Her eyes fluttered open, connecting with his, and she let out a soft giggle as she released his lip. Ava studied him for a few seconds more, trying to calm her nerves, but something was nagging at her. What if he thinks I'm experienced?

"I'm a virgin," she whispered without giving any warning. "I... I just thought you should know that, before you kiss me again... or do anything else... I mean if you were going to." Her smiled wavered slightly, afraid that he'd reject her now. Stupid, she told herself, shouldn't have said that. Stupid, stupid.
[/fieldbox]

James couldn't help but let out a chuckle when Avery confessed to being a virgin. "No offense, but I kinda figured you weren't." It didn't matter much since he had experince with this once before. "Just follow my lead," James said before giving her another kiss. This one had more of a lustful feeling to it as he slowly made it a french kiss.

Meanwhile, with his free hand, James felt up Avery's pajama top and lightly squeezed her right breast. Though small they still felt soft and nice to touch. She'll be a cuite when these grow in. He could feel the nipple soon grow hard from his fondeling of her breast. She doesn't take much to get excited.

James himself was already feeling himself go hard from the activity between them though. It seems that his little guy was throbbing for some attention at the moment. "Wanna know a good way to please a guy?" James asked in-between their kissing.

[/spoili]
img58811303.jpg
img58811302.jpg
[/spoili]
At first Ava thought he was laughing at the fact that she was still a virgin, so she couldn't help but feel relieved when he informed her that he had already guessed that much. Her smile returned, and she gave a slight nod at his order to follow his lead. I'll try my best... She smiled as he kissed her again, and she tried not to think too hard about it as she kissed him back. But this kiss was more rough and lustful than any one she had ever had before.

The suddenness of his hand on her chest caused Avery to jump and squeal slightly, but she quickly calmed herself down and went back to kissing. No one had ever touched her chest before, except for her, and couldn't help but think of how nice it felt. She was much less than a handful for him, since he did have big hands, but he seemed to be enjoying himself enough. This fueled Avery's confidence, and she tried to match the lust of his kiss.

When he spoke between kisses Avery could feel his warm breath blow over her, sending a shiver down her spine. Her heart skipped a beat at the thought of pleasing him, but she didn't want to back down then. He'd probably think of her as a cowardly baby if she did. Besides, she was extremely curious of what he would say. "Yes," she replied, her voice breathy. "Teach me, please." For some reason, she felt very safe with the boy she had met less than a hour ago.
[/fieldbox]

"It's quite easy," James told her gently before sliding down his boxers to reveal a very large and erect cock that was quite hard now. "Men like blowjobs, which is you sucking my cock here. Just get on your knees and start sucking at your own pace." It seemed that the jerkish nature of James wasn't present and was now being more gentle and understanding, though he wouldn't mind getting a bit rougher with Avery later.

[/spoili]
img58811303.jpg
img58811302.jpg
[/spoili]
If there was one thing James wasn't, it was shy. Avery was surprised at the way he just pulled down his boxers, as if it wasn't a big deal at all. Well, maybe it wasn't to him, but it was to Avery. Her face turned red as she jumped back, looking down at his cock and then back up to him. Am I allowed to look at it? She wondered. Or, is that rude? From her brief glance Avery could already tell that penis's were very different from how she imagined them.

Her eyes widened further when she heard what he wanted her to do. He... he wants me to stick it in my... mouth!? Her heart skipped a few beats again, and slowly her eyes flickered back to his dick. Is it supposed to stick up like that? She stared at for a moment, taking a few deep breaths before she got down on her knees. She got an especially good look at it then, since it was eye-level. I wonder if this is considered big or normal? What is it going to taste like?

Avery's hands rested in her lap as she bit her lower lip and looked up at him, and innocent expression on her face. "So," she started, her voice hardly audible, "I just stick it my mouth, and suck on it? Like... like a jolly rancher?" She felt very inexperienced, especially since he seemed to know exactly what he was doing.
[/fieldbox]

OOC: Heading to bed, I'll be back in a couple of hours and will reply then :)

James did his best to contain his laughter of Avery's navieness that was being displayed right now. Her curiousity seemed to be that of a child's when they're exploring new places. It was really cute that he couldn't help grinning.

"Yeah, it's like that. You can lick it, then start to suck on it. Take as much in as you can, and you can also stroke it with your hand. Do it right and I'll cum." James explained to the girl staring at his erect cock.

(Alright. Good night.)

[/spoili]
img58811303.jpg
img58811302.jpg
[/spoili]
Here goes nothing... Avery took a deep breath, leaning closer to his dick. She felt thankful that he at least shaved his lower region, or she probably would have shied away already. She just didn't like hair, which is why she kept her pussy bald. Hesitantly, Ava took one of her hands, slowly raising it until her fingertips brushed against his shaft. Her confidence grew slightly, and she slowly wrapped her small fingers around him at the base. The young girl briefly looked up to James, just to make sure she hadn't already messed up. It didn't seem like she had, so she lowered her gaze and continued.

After taking a few more deep breaths, Ava stuck her tongue out, running it between each of his balls and then up to his tip. It taste like skin, she thought, feeling slightly relieved. She rolled her tongue around his tip, remembering that one of her friends had said the tip was supposed to be the most sensitive part. Without really waiting for his reaction, Avery kissing directly over his small slit, and then continued to kiss all the way back down to his base. On her way down she started to move her hand up and down his shaft, squeezing it ever so slightly. Again, her green eyes flashed up to his face. She wanted to see if what she was doing felt good to him.

[/fieldbox]

Avery was certainly doing a good job, becuase James was letting out some moans of pleasure as she gave him a blowjon for the first time. Avery certainly was correct about the tip being the most sensitive part. For a newbie, she's actually doing a good job.

He could already feel some precum already coming out. James wondered how would Avery would react to licking up the clear liquid that was now starting to run down his dick.

[/spoili]
img58811303.jpg
img58811302.jpg
[/spoili]
Every moan that James let out encouraged Avery to keep going. After a few times of her hand moving up and down Jame's shaft she felt something wet and slightly sticky. Slowly, Ava ran her tongue back up, licking the clear liquid off of her hand. That's... different, she thought, looking at his tip curiously. She wouldn't say it out loud, but Ava liked the way his pre-cum tasted. Is that weird?

She simply shrugged to herself, running her tongue over his tip again, tasting more pre-cum. She took a deep breath, deciding to finally stick it into her mouth. Slowly, she pushed his tip past her thin lips, eyes widening as it hit the back of her throat. She instantly withdrew, coughing uncontrollably. By the time she was able to stop there were tears streaming down her cheeks, her face red. Her green eyes shifted up to his face, and she gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that," she whispered, wiping some of her spit from the side of her mouth.
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Orpheus
"And that's why you don't deep throat on your first try," James said scolding her a little before shrugging. "Maybe it's time I'd show you how to pleasure someone first." James then sat on the floor close to Avery before he took two fingers and began to feel around Avery's vagina. The boyshorts already felt like they were starting to get wet as he felt around. Then James slid them aside and began fingering Avery completely and rather intensely. "Feels great doesn't it?"

[/spoili]
img58811303.jpg
img58811302.jpg
[/spoili]
Avery's little heart started pumping much quicker as James took a seat in front of her. She looked down at him, pink hair falling over her wide green eyes. She bit her lip as he started to poke around her vagina, unsure of what she thought about it. That doesn't feel amazing, she thought, her eyebrows scrunching together. Doesn't pleasuring someone mean making them feel amazi-

"Ooh!" Avery groaned out, jumping a little at his suddenness. She didn't know what she had expected, but it certainly wasn't him sticking his finger inside of her. Her small hand reached out, resting on his shoulder for support. When James asked if it felt great Avery found that it was very hard to voice an answer. After a few seconds, she replied in a shaky voice, "Kinda... but it... hurts a little..."
[/fieldbox]

"Well you are inexperinced so it's going to hurt at first," James said still fingering her but not as intense as before. "I'm guessing you're not the masturbating type of girl are you?" He asked before pulling out his fingers which were covered in Avery's precum. "Let's get you more comfortable on the bed shall we? Lay down flat on your back and I'll continue from there."

[/spoili]
img58811303.jpg
img58811302.jpg
[/spoili]
Avery's face flushed red once more at the mention of masturbation. She had thought of doing it once or twice before, but never actually tried it... Now she found herself wishing she had. She eyed his wet fingers when he pulled them out, licking her lips. I wonder if my wetness tastes like the stuff that came out of him...

Her green eyes flickered to his face when he instructed her to go lay on the bed, and she gave a nod before obliging. Ava crawled on the bed, turning around and laying down on her back, he head and upper back resting on the pillows there. She looked over at James, giving him a shy smile. As a last minute thought, Ava bent over, pulling off her boy shorts slowly, and then dropping them over the side of the bed.
[/fieldbox]

James climbed onto the bed and crawled over to Avery. He position himself above her," Now to continue were we left off..." James then gave Avery another long french kiss before nibbling on her right ear. After nibbling her ear, James kissed Avery on the right side of her neck and continued doing it slowly and down towards her chest. James took off Avery's pajama top, then began to suck on Avery's right breast as if he was being breastfed while lightly squeezing the other breast with his left hand. When her nipples began to feel hard, James gave it a small nip before continuing to kiss down her stomach until he reached her vagina. Slowly he fingered her once again," Seems you've become quite wet from all that." He said smiling before licking down there, tasting the juices inside of Avery.

OOC: I've been noted to put my images in spoilers now, so from now on if you want to see the image I normally put in the box on the left just press 'show' and the image will show like it had in all my previous posts.

[/spoili]
img58811303.jpg
img58811302.jpg
[/spoili]
While Ava did enjoy kissing James, she enjoyed him nibbling and kissing her neck just a bit better. Her green eyes watched him make his way to her chest, her teeth latching onto her lower lip. She allowed him to slip off her pajama's, which was a one-piece, leaving her completely naked. Her heart sped up as his mouth came closer to her chest and then- "Oh!" Ava obviously hadn't expected him to suck on her nipple.

After the initial shock, Avery realized that his sucking actually felt... good. "Oh my god," Avery breathed, smiling lazily. Her head tilted back slightly, her chest pushing forward. She whimpered slightly when he nipped her, but she still thought even that felt good. She watched, slightly sad that he was done playing with her small chest, as he made his way to her cunt. When James commented on how wet she was now, Ava could only say, "Well, that did feel really, really good."

The young girl gasped as her licked her lower lips, leaning forward to watch him. "What... What do I taste like?" She asked curiously, licking her lips again. Absentmindedly, Ava ran a hand up the side of her body, and to her chest. She cupped her right breast in her hand, feeling Jame's spit on it. That only made her wetter, oddly enough.
[/fieldbox]

Seeing and hearing Avery squirm, moan, and whimper at each action James did made him feel satisfied while pleasuring the girl. When asked the question what she tasted like, James stopped from eating her out at the moment to answer the question. "Hmm, you taste kinda sweet if I could describe the taste." He then spread Avery's legs apart and started to slowly insert his still hard dick into Avery. "Fair warning, having your cherry popped might hurt." James slowly began to thrust rhythmically. It was... a tight fit for him to describe it in a few words. It didn't really surprise him that Avery would be a tight fit. While he began to hump faster, James kept his arms spread out and his hands had her arms pinned down to the bed to minimize her squirming.

[/spoili]
img58811303.jpg
img58811302.jpg
[/spoili]
OOC: I am so fucking sorry for not reply, I've been horribly inactive lately. I promise to reply more often from here on out, if you'd still like to continue? If not, that's alright, I understand :)

The young girl drew in a sharp breath as James started to put himself inside of her. Her back arched again, one of her hands grabbed the blanket to the bed. She nodded at his warning, already knowing what he meant. She had never been stretched like that before, and she was already feeling some discomfort.

Her teeth gritted as he began to thrust into her repeatedly, her eyes closing. That does hurt, she thought, her head rolling to the side. Just when the pain was beginning to dull James picked up the pace, causing Avery to cry out softly. Oddly, it hurt while feeling good at the same time. Is this what people mean when they say 'it hurts so good'?

Suddenly, Ava felt Jame's grab her arms, pinning them to the bed. She forced herself to open her eyes and look up at him, teeth latching onto her lower lips. A whimper escaped her as he continued to thrust, and the small girl squirmed just a little. Her whole body shook with each thrust, her small chest bouncing up and down at the same rhythm he moved with. Once again, the pain began to dull.
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.