1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Psychological, Action, Steampunk
Negai-bu! S1
(Wish Club)

For reference, this is a reboot of this.

Yellow, fellow roleplayers, and welcome to the interest check for the first season of Negai-bu!, otherwise known as Wish Club.

Negai-bu! revolves around a school entitled Hanazawa Academy in Japan, wherein a shrine has been dedicated to a wish god the students believe inhabits the school. Though for many this was just something silly to toss their hopes and dreams into, the rumors are true. There really is a wish god!

Meet Fuyomi, local wish goddess for Hanazawa Academy. Since the school's opening ceremony 20 years ago, Fuyomi has acted as its wish goddess, granting the wishes of all those who would leave them at her shrine. Always present but never seen, a wish goddess's life is one of secret devotion to the students of their school. Unfortunately for Hanazawa Academy, Fuyomi has grown tired of this lifestyle, and now spends her days eating potato chips and playing video games rather than granting wishes.

That's where our characters come in! On one fateful day, a group of students would decide to visit the shrine, and just so happen to discover Fuyomi in all her potato chip eating, video game playing glory. On a whim, she decides to force them to grant the wishes of other students for her. She does have a quota to fill after all, so why not dump it on the first students to ever witness her existence?

Thus, Hanazawa Academy's Wish Club is born. Not an official club recognized by the school, they act with as much secrecy as wish goddesses do.

With all that out of the way, then...

...who's ready to grant some wishes?

I'm interested :)

Reactions: Wryneck
Well, yellow there! That's one down then! 3 more and I think we should be good to go!

Hoo boy, we're really rebooting this baby, huh?

Consider me in!

Might as well give it a shot, mah boi. And then there were three. Two more.

Wish Club-
If I participate will I be gifted with the ability of stars and asteroids?

If the answer is yes, I'm interested. If the answer is no, I'm still interested in participating.

Wish Club-
If I participate will I be gifted with the ability of stars and asteroids?

If the answer is yes, I'm interested. If the answer is no, I'm still interested in participating.
Sadly, no, we'll more be relying on our wits, being the humans we are. Glad to have you on board though!

Now if only we could get one or two more people...

It's been years since I've jumped in on a group rp. But I'm really interested in joining if you'd have me.

Whelp, that's six of us then.

@Vio, still on board? Know it's been a while, so just checking.

OoC and Discord (for those who prefer it for communication) will be up tomorrow, probably. We'll see how tattered work leaves me, haha.