Needing to Satisfy my Inner Fangirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chloe_arya

Original poster
Danger! Danger! This RP check is only for those 18 and above. But anyway, hi--I'm new here. I just joined the site this past week and finally have gotten a chance to sit down and actually post something here. It seems as if my RPing muse has returned after a long dry spell. Watching good movies usually snaps me out of that funk, and after watching the first Hobbit movie, I just couldn't help but oooh and aaah over how amazing it was. Slight problem...I wish that the next installment were to happen over the summer or even tomorrow!

So, this is where the gears started turning in my little head. The first movie was more of an introduction of sorts with some action. Yes, it's heavy on the testosterone, but I heard that there's going to be a little bit of girl power in the next installment. Yep, girl power and a bit of a love interest for some sexy dwarf?? I guess you can see where this is going. Of course, Tauriel was not in the original book. We've somewhat of an idea of what she'll be like from bits and pieces of interviews, but what has me curious is how on (Middle) Earth the romance bit crept into the picture. After all, don't dwarves and elves hate each other until Gimli? So, that's what I'm looking for...

Seeking a 1x1 RP...I'll be Tauriel and someone can be Kili. I'm a bit rusty to consider myself an advanced RPer but would appreciate more than a couple of lines a pop. Go ahead and satisfy my curiosity!

I might have other scenarios in mind. We'll see. Talk to me! Can't sent PMs just yet....grrr! Oh, and I saw that there were others who wanted a similar rp within the fandom. I can play male. ;)

<tbody style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">
</tbody>

<tbody style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">
</tbody>

Sounds promising

I'd hope so. Lots of blanks to be filled in between both movies.

I haven't seen the latest movie yet. But I'll do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.