Needing RPs (I have more ploties! Mostly fantasy)

rise13eyond

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Always
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, fantasy, romance
Well I'm attempting to get back in the swing of things. I've got some ideas and here a fresh new shiny search thread.So first let me get some boring things out of the way, then I'll tell you what my little ploties are.

-Now I am not a fast replier...Usually. My goal is to get a reply in once a week, however if I happen to have more time and am not bogged down I may or may not reply more than that. Bottom line, don't expect a quick roleplay.
I'll roleplay over PMs, threads, or Discord. But I wont give out my Discord until we've come to an agreement.
-I wont do smut. Sorry not sorry.
-In addition to that, there are a lot of dark things I'm willing to do, I do love angst. But please for the love of all things floofy, NO elements of rape or sexual assault. I don't just mean in the roleplay please refrain from adding that shit to anything period.
-Use whatever face claims you want. I always design and draw my characters myself. Which leads me to my next point...
-I do have characters already created for some of these plots I'll put a ** by the ones I have them for.
-I don't care how much you write in a reply, I mean yeah make an effort but you don't need to feel like you have to type a certain amount.
-I write in third person, past tense. My first replies are usually novels, but once the roleplay gets going it averages out to 2-3 paragraphs.
-Character sheets are available upon request, as are fancy posts.
-OOC chatter is wonderful. Want to be friends? OK. Talk about anything from the plot to how baffling it is that people like Nina the killer. Brownie points if you like Death Note. I always keep IC posts and OOC chatter separate though.
-Some of the plots listed below name characters, this is only because I hate putting "character A" and "character B". Feel free to do whatever you want with your character. Their gender, age, sexuality, whatever is up to you.
-I only play males. Yup. You might convince me to play a transmale but that's iffy.

That looks like quite a bit, but some of that stuff is very important.

OK and finally for the plots. I did name some of the characters, that was just for fun, feel free to change them.

** (Craving this one most right now). She has been gifted, or cursed, from birth to foresee death. Having failed to prevent it once all she can do is weep when the knowledge of a death comes up. It's made her well known for miles around. And the people do not understand. Some fear and blame her, some pity her, but few care for her. Though her identity isn't common knowledge they have a nickname for her. Banshee. Finally one day she meets a kind stranger from far away, who knows nothing of her curse or her reputation. She believes she at long last found a friend. There is one problem though, he is to die in less than a weeks time. She is willing to risk everything to try and save him, but can she?

**Never stray from the old road in the woods, they say. Elves live in them. Elves that bring misfortune to anyone that happens upon them. Belle has lived a life full of hardships. One day while on an errand that took her through the woods she came across a an injured man. Out of pity she took him in and nurse him back to health only to learn that he was one of the elves she had been warned about. He promised her that for helping him she would be rewarded. Sure enough her fortunes begin to improve, but at the expense of all those around her.

**A neighboring kingdom kidnaps the princess of their rival kingdom. As she is confined within the walls of her captor's palace she meets the king's pet dragon. The two slowly become friends, perhaps they even develop romantic feelings for each other. Both are being kept against their will and they plan to help each other escape. Will they?

Unrest and turmoil has plagued the vast country of Elda ever since a very powerful magician took over the rule of the kingdom. Split by contention and held unwillingly by magic the five regions must be united and saved from the dark magic only by an equally powerful ritual. But those who can preform it are few and the complex magic requires five substances found all across the continent. It's up to a few brave souls to gather the necessary ingredients and preform the rare magic to save the country. (This totally did not come from a dream I had the other night and of course does not need alterations. Yay sarcasm!)

** This isn't quite an entire plot, but I love the idea of a Bonnie and Clyde type roleplay. (I've tried to get it going a few times only to have my partners disappear after a short while).

I'm usually overflowing with ideas, not always proper for a roleplay, but I may add more as they come or if I can think of a way to make them work. On the flip side, if you have any good fantasy, particularly high fantasy, then feel free to throw them at me.
Happy roleplaying!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7.39
I’d be interested in trying to roleplay with you, the Bonnie and Clyde type idea seems really fun, but also the Elf one.

I feel like we share a lot of the same ideals with RP, and I would be super interested in all of these plot ideas (especially the dragon and the princess one). I am SUPER into world building and fantasy!

I'm interested in the plot where the girl can foresee death! :)

Depending on restrictions, I might be interested in the adventure RP that involves finding the items and performing the ritual at the end.