Needing a twin picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roleplayluva

Original poster
I have tried many times to find twin pictures for roleplays. I need a boy for my character I will post. Around 20 and please identical or as close to as you can.
c883f50cc0b619fc2f66f95c76ce8317.jpg

Are you requesting for someone to draw this for you or are you asking for help finding a photo?

^I have the same question.

650593eb661e3917947551af8f922af1.jpg

That's probably off.

When looking for photos try using key terms like "blue eyes", "brown hair", "mid-twenty male" or just Google "twins". I'm sure you could find sets. Maybe when you are bored Google @Ozzie Chanter , maybe he has a twin. Hmmm. -Goes to Google to look up Ozzie Chanter-

I found all his Iwaku Pictures...and... I think I found him~ JOKING Don't hurt me! -Goes Hide- Seems Google knows you quiet well Ozzie.

excited4_zps3f398d49.gif

I did search google. Can't really find any.

(I know Ozzie)

Well, you could always do some photo editing to make a person have the same blue eyes, skin tone, etc. It really depends how identical you would really want them.

I have tried many times to find twin pictures for roleplays. I need a boy for my character I will post. Around 20 and please identical or as close to as you can.
c883f50cc0b619fc2f66f95c76ce8317.jpg

I think it would be rather difficult xD
But I tried my best to find good ones.
Let me know what you think ;)

image.jpg

Or this one

image.jpg

ZsafineGypsy thank you I just don't know how to edit photos.
PureKor thank you those are awesome.

If anyone has anymore twin pictures not using my one I posted please post them.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I can do some photo editing like color changing (eye or hair), but doing real photos are a bit complicated for me at the moment when it comes to skin tone. If I worked on a picture I fear it would lose it's real life touch.

Oh wow thank you. The last picture looks just like her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.