Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Depending on my work schedule I can be on during my days off and sometimes at night after my shifts.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Supernatural, magical, yuri, fantasy, medieval. I'm also pretty much up for anything new.
wolves-howling-tumblr-gif1.gif
Hello travelers of the many Iwaku threads. I'm currently looking for some rp partners and friends, as you might have guessed. So let's get started shall we?

About Me
I'm EverCharady. I go by Ever or you can just call me Charady, I don't really care much. I might even respond to being called 'Hey You' if it's a good day. I'm a 20 year old college student who is looking for a rp or few to do in my down time. I'm a pretty chill person on things and am open to any type of person or rp.​
  • I play both male and female characters and and fine with any type of relationship. Ex. MxM, MxF, FxF.​

What I'm Looking For
  • Someone who's 17 and up please.​
  • At least semi-literate. I'm flexible and understand writers block, but don't want 30 one liners back to back.​
  • I want someone who can try to reply at least once every few days. I have school and get busy so I understand, but I try to at least check Iwaku everyday.​
  • I'm fine with playing cannon characters, though I don't have much practice with it.​
  • I'm looking for a rp where we don't just jump into being in a relationship, if that's what the rp we choose is about.​

The Role Plays I Am Looking For
*RP's with Stars next to them is ones I'd really like to do.
Rp's crossed out is one I'm already doing or not in the mood to do it at this time

Fandoms
*Destiny
Fallout
Uncharted
Marvel
Teen Wolf
Supernatural

Original Ideas
*Mute x Speaking
Fantasy
*A foster child and foster parent (platonic)
Runaways
Ghost and human (platonic)
*Werewolf x Human

These are some of my ideas. If I add more, I will put it up on the top when I have added ideas. Thanks everyone who has stuck around this long! Just send me a message if you want to rp with me!
tyler-posey-waving.gif

Last edited:
I would love to try a platonic ghost and human roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.