Need to refill on partners

• Thread starter PSYCOsanches589
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PSYCOsanches589

Original poster
So after most of my RP partners up and disappeared on me again...I must find new ones to replace them. I am into most anything fantasy or sci-fi and, depending on the idea, realistic. Open up that bag of RPs you have been just masturbating to with that shrine in your closet and bring them here. I only have 1 real requirement and that is it must be romance. Be it 1 boy and 1 girl, 1 girl and 1 girl...maybe even a futanari thrown in there if you feel so inclined or maybe more than one of any of those. Be they demons, angels, vampires, werewolves (although why you do those 4 is a bit beyond me because they are so overdone, but i can give it a go), dragons, furries, lizard people, or maybe even some kind of race of glob like people....if your...into that sort of thing. Just please please PLEASE have an idea ready if you can help it. I'm bad at making ideas, but just come to me with a concept and I can build on it faster than the amish from family guy build a barn. One last thing, for the love of all that is good and holy PLEEEEEAAAAAAASE message me. Don't comment because odds are I won't get notified and that bag you worked so hard to find and pull out and get open and dig through will have been for nothing. Oh and I will pretty much always play the male in the pair unless it's a girl x girl thing.

this is still going on, so bump

Status
Not open for further replies.