Need that Sweet f/f <3

S

Sarie

Original poster
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and still getting the hang of things, but in the meantime, I thought I'd reach out to find some RPs~

As you can see by the title, I'm v interested in f/f only. Please don't try and change my mind, that's no fun.

Before I list the genres and such, I need you to know that I really really am looking for someone I mesh well with. I love having silly chats and talking about memes and yelling in all caps about angst -- I want someone who can be just as lively and excited most of the time! I want to be friends! I hate the idea of rps being so detached from the writers that it makes it weird. Let's be pals~

Anyways, onto the pairings and all.

Arranged Marriage
Historical (something like two women falling in love in a time period where it's very taboo)
Old flames
out x closeted
reserved x promiscuous

Fandom:
Lore Olympus (webcomic) (willing to gender swap characters for this as well)
// > thats all i can think of for now. I'll update this list if I think of anything!

Sorry it's kinda short, but feel free to suggest to me if you think I might be interested!

You can read more about me and my limits on my profile here, I filled most of it out. tldr vers; I'm fine with any amount of sexual or adult content, although I'm not really into kinks. I consider myself an intermediate/advanced rper and usually do a couple paragraphs to reply, I appreciate the same! I prefer to rp over discord but I would also rp on here if you needed. My characters are usually dominant, and I do rp futanari!

I'm happy to have found this site and I'm excited to rp with you <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do a MHA fandom with you I've got a OC that would work.

Yeah sounds great! I don't have an established OC for that yet, so I'm happy to mold to yours~

out x closeted sounds fun (^.^) and you actually sound like an awesome RP partner, and while i am a guy, i love playing Females