Need that Sweet f/f <3

• You may be recieving strange alerts about random T H I N G S. Never fear, the owl is doing some pre-update testing on new ways to display usergroups and future contest rewards. She is trying not to set the house on fire.
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
7pm - 10pm EST
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Futanari
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Somewhere in the middle
Favorite Genres
Modern, Fandoms, Romance, Fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like
Steampunk, Futuristic, Furry, Horror, Magical, Guns/War/Battles
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and still getting the hang of things, but in the meantime, I thought I'd reach out to find some RPs~

As you can see by the title, I'm v interested in f/f only. Please don't try and change my mind, that's no fun.

Before I list the genres and such, I need you to know that I really really am looking for someone I mesh well with. I love having silly chats and talking about memes and yelling in all caps about angst -- I want someone who can be just as lively and excited most of the time! I want to be friends! I hate the idea of rps being so detached from the writers that it makes it weird. Let's be pals~

Anyways, onto the pairings and all.

Arranged Marriage
Historical (something like two women falling in love in a time period where it's very taboo)
Old flames
out x closeted
reserved x promiscuous

Fandom:
Lore Olympus (webcomic) (willing to gender swap characters for this as well)
// > thats all i can think of for now. I'll update this list if I think of anything!

Sorry it's kinda short, but feel free to suggest to me if you think I might be interested!

You can read more about me and my limits on my profile here, I filled most of it out. tldr vers; I'm fine with any amount of sexual or adult content, although I'm not really into kinks. I consider myself an intermediate/advanced rper and usually do a couple paragraphs to reply, I appreciate the same! I prefer to rp over discord but I would also rp on here if you needed. My characters are usually dominant, and I do rp futanari!

I'm happy to have found this site and I'm excited to rp with you <3

Last edited:
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
Either
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Magical, Horror, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi NSFW modern
I’ll do a MHA fandom with you I’ve got a OC that would work.

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
7pm - 10pm EST
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female, Futanari
Somewhere in the middle
Favorite Genres
Modern, Fandoms, Romance, Fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like
Steampunk, Futuristic, Furry, Horror, Magical, Guns/War/Battles
Yeah sounds great! I don't have an established OC for that yet, so I'm happy to mold to yours~

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
My Usual Online Time
Never on weekends but most week days
No Preferences
out x closeted sounds fun (^.^) and you actually sound like an awesome RP partner, and while i am a guy, i love playing Females