Need someone who can handle waiting for replies for possibly days at a time. (Work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razie Angel

Imagine a world where you can rp what you want....
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
So yeah, I really am just starting to get back into role playing. But I need a partner that can handle waiting for me because of my work schedule. I may be able to post every day. I might even get multiple posts in some days, but then other days, I wont be able to respond at all and you may have to wait a few days for a response. So that being said if you have any ideas, please feel free to shoot them at me, otherwise just let me know what you're into and I'll see if I have any plots to meet your needs. I have a lot of plot ideas. :D

I'd be willing to RP with you, but I'm a bit dead on ideas at the moment. As long as it involves action and fantasy, I'm fine with most plots. I'm kind of in the same boat there with getting screwed over by work schedules.

I'm super flexible on hours, and I feel that a good writer is worth the wait! :) Please feel free to run your plot ideas by me.

^ I agree I can be the same way though, reply a lot and then it takes a few days depending on work schedule. :) If you are still looking fill free to send me plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.