FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
I put up a 1 x 1 search thread which the rules specify that NO ONE can post on it besides me, and it is reserved for my characters.

Well, I got someone who posted their request to grab my characters anyway...not just one..BUT TWO POSTS!

I am hoping the admin or moderator (or whoever has access to delete posts) to please delete them for me. The 1 x 1 search thread is here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...ourney-mxm-and-mxf.165350/page-2#post-3552965

So sorry for the trouble.

We do not delete other members' posts. You can request that they delete it, however.

We do not delete other members' posts. You can request that they delete it, however.

But then that would be three posts to delete. Can I delete my own post or do I have to request someone to delete the post asking that member to delete their post?

But then that would be three posts to delete. Can I delete my own post or do I have to request someone to delete the post asking that member to delete their post?

Just ask them to delete it. Explain why. We just don't delete people's posts unless they request a deletion of their own post.

@Nahele

Terribly sorry, but there was an error in what you were told! There are two kinds of deletion; one is permanent and one is not. We tell Staff not to permanently delete anything. We also have a rule against deleting posts with content (stories, characters, roleplay posts, etc.) that belongs to other people.

While asking for others to delete their posts is an option, what you are requesting is totally fine, as these posts contain no intellectual property and are cluttering up a thread where you clearly asked them not to post! However, in future, please use the Report button at the bottom of the posts rather than making a public thread. This goes directly to Security/Maintenance Staff and will be handled through proper channels, and prevents potential hurt feelings and drama if people see themselves getting called out.

You are also able to delete your own posts. The Delete button is down at the bottom of your post, near the Edit button.

I have deleted the posts in issue and notified the person who posted them. I left your post for you to edit or delete as you see fit! Let me know if you need anything else.

@Nahele

Terribly sorry, but there was an error in what you were told! There are two kinds of deletion; one is permanent and one is not. We tell Staff not to permanently delete anything. We also have a rule against deleting posts with content (stories, characters, roleplay posts, etc.) that belongs to other people.

While asking for others to delete their posts is an option, what you are requesting is totally fine, as these posts contain no intellectual property and are cluttering up a thread where you clearly asked them not to post! However, in future, please use the Report button at the bottom of the posts rather than making a public thread. This goes directly to Security/Maintenance Staff and will be handled through proper channels, and prevents potential hurt feelings and drama if people see themselves getting called out.

You are also able to delete your own posts. The Delete button is down at the bottom of your post, near the Edit button.

I have deleted the posts in issue and notified the person who posted them. I left your post for you to edit or delete as you see fit! Let me know if you need anything else.

Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. And I was hesitant to use the report button because I thought that was for posts that was breaking Iwaku’s rules or terms of conditions. So thought reporting it may be unreasonable. But thanks for letting me know! I’ll delete mine now since it’s not necessary.

Reactions: Astaroth
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. And I was hesitant to use the report button because I thought that was for posts that was breaking Iwaku’s rules or terms of conditions. So thought reporting it may be unreasonable. But thanks for letting me know! I’ll delete mine now since it’s not necessary.
Reports are for any time you have an issue that requires moderator action! We don't necessarily punish someone every time they're reported, so don't hesitate if you have a problem. Just don't use reports for frivolous things or as a joke, to try and harass someone, or to get a thread moved (we have a separate form for that).

Status
Not open for further replies.