Need Someone to Continue the Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Gambling Gamer

Original poster
Unfortunately, my previous companion on my one X one decided to give up on the role play that we were involved in, despite the constant reminders, but I want to continue the story. You can either take over her character's role, if she does not respond within the week, or I will rid of the character in a fitting way and you may start a new character that would be relevant to the plot. If you are interested, please reply here. The link to the rp is right below this message.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/age-of-the-forgotten.41674/

bumping because, you know... Bump.

Sounds interesting~

Well, would you rather continue as Shade, or make a new character to join in the fun?

I may make another character, but what is the plot exactly?

Well, it was developing at the moment. The main plot was that a mysterious creature pulls the Knight captain, Sir Thirsten on a wild, amazing adventure throughout the world. At the current part, we were going to give a leave of absence to go onto the adventure.

Ah, I see. I'll see what I can think of for a character that seems fitting into the situation.

Alright then. I will try to think of a way to rid of the character Shade then, since the player has not responded in a while.

Okay~ I'll get to thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.