Need Someone to Continue the Story

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by The Gambling Gamer, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unfortunately, my previous companion on my one X one decided to give up on the role play that we were involved in, despite the constant reminders, but I want to continue the story. You can either take over her character's role, if she does not respond within the week, or I will rid of the character in a fitting way and you may start a new character that would be relevant to the plot. If you are interested, please reply here. The link to the rp is right below this message.
  2. bumping because, you know... Bump.
  3. Sounds interesting~
  4. Well, would you rather continue as Shade, or make a new character to join in the fun?
  5. I may make another character, but what is the plot exactly?
  6. Well, it was developing at the moment. The main plot was that a mysterious creature pulls the Knight captain, Sir Thirsten on a wild, amazing adventure throughout the world. At the current part, we were going to give a leave of absence to go onto the adventure.
  7. Ah, I see. I'll see what I can think of for a character that seems fitting into the situation.
  8. Alright then. I will try to think of a way to rid of the character Shade then, since the player has not responded in a while.
  9. Okay~ I'll get to thinking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.