LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
So, first things first: I don't do FxF or MxM, and I only play submissive females, which leaves you in the position of dominant male character for any RPs we do. Fine by you?

Mm, some of my kinks are a little awkward and I'd rather discuss them in private messages, but some of you might fancy an insight into my mind, huh? Well, for one scenario I don't mind talking about... I'd want someone who loves to tease his partners, likes to humiliate them and make them squirm for the sheer fun of it, who doesn't mind public scenes. Two characters head out somewhere nice and public and the guy gets it into his mind to toy with his girl, just to see how long she lasts before she breaks.

There's a kidnapping scenario in my brain that also seems to surface rather a lot. Pirate is being rescued by the rest of the crew, runs into the daughter of a noble, takes her hostage as insurance til he gets safely back out to sea, potentially a trading chip to be used later. He gets attached to her while he keeps her on his ship and you can imagine the results from there.

Oh, and if you're into Disney and ever wanted to smut up some of the Disney tales, you should probably contact me. I'm actually fond of doing that, but there are so many I don't feel it's appropriate to list them all here.

This is a disjointed thread at best, but that's because I suck at requests. I have issues enticing people to play, but get on rather a lot better at actually writing for the RPs when they've started.

I sent you a PM because I think I may be interested in your first idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.