Need Some New Rps

L

Luna

Original poster
So here I am again asking for new partners. I've been here for some time and I get super bored. If you're wondering when I'll reply, I reply as quick as possible. Of course if I'm at school, then you'll have to wait a few hours, sorry. But after 3 or 4 o'clock I'll be free, if I'm not, I'll notify you. Now I am a theatre kid, so I am in shows once in a while, but nothing that'll take up my time.

Now onto the more important stuff:
I'm really big on the romance. I don't know why, maybe it's because I've never really had a relationship or whatever. IDK but, I am big on it. I'm big on paranormal too. Yes, that includes vampires, but the traditional vampires, maybe not the sleeping in a coffin, but pretty traditional.

More tid bits:
I primarily play the female character. Frankly, because I don't play male characters well at all. And sadly my relationships are strictly M/F. I'm also big on the teenage stuff because...well I am a teenager and I don't feel that I should age any character since I don't know what it's like to be an aged character.

If you're interested just post a comment here or PM me, I don't bite. Thanks for your time.

LadyHarpy

Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
I'd do a RP with you if you are interested, however I was wondering what gender you prefer to play. I can play either but I prefer playing female when it comes to romance...I have a bad habit of making any male I play gay >.> still don't got that male character down just yet XD. Anyway, I'm game for any ideas and I can come up with some as well if I need too so I'm ready when you are!

L

Luna

Original poster
Aw that sucks. I primarily play the female character too. and I'm not big into the Yaoi and Yuri stuff :(

LadyHarpy

Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
Aww darn, that stinks. Well, I hope you find someone to RP with soon then. Sorry that I couldn't help ya >.<

redblood

Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons, evenings and nights.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female,
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
I could play a male character ^^

L

Luna

Original poster
@redblood that's awesome, PM me with story ideas or anything ^.^

@Bean in Jeans, Unfortunately I'm horrible at doing period role plays because I'm never historically accurate. :( sorry.

A

Anime-Otaku12

Original poster
I can roleplay with you! Throw me a Pm with your ideas! I can play male characters too, depending on the type of male character you want, so just throw me a PM and i'll gladly roleplay with you. ^^ :grateful: