Need Some More RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhoenixXeno

Original poster
I just came up with some ideas the past few days.
If interested, either reply or send a PM so we can discuss the plot. I am open to making some of these into group RPs.

Fandom Ideas
1- A Mass Effect RP that takes place years after the events of ME3 where F!Shepard and Garrus have a son. He goes to school and does whatever a normal high school student does. The RP would follow both him and his parents with some of the Normandy crew.
OC x OC
Garrus x F!Sheapard,

2- Based on the plotline for Dragon Age: Origins. Follows a F!Warden and her group.
Alistair x F!Warden (haven't really decided which origin story to go with.
Also open to Leliana x M!Warden or Zevran x F!Warden.

3- Riddle me this! I have a favorite Batman villain who has broken out of Arkham Asylum and is wreaking havoc on Gotham. Riddler x OC or Riddler x I don't know which female supervillain to choose; or Mr. Freeze has finally found a cure for his wife and has thawed her. Will their love still be strong? Mr. Freeze x Nora

Original Ideas
4- Just months before graduation, an 18/19 year old high school student becomes romantically involved with one of her teachers. But she also in love with a fellow classmate.

5- A young woman that is part of a gang runs away from Chicago to New York only to end up in the streets like she did before.

6- Humanity's on the brink of extinction. And it is up to an alien to save them all. My only requirement for this is please don't use the little green men or whatever they are. Any other alien type is fine.

7- The world is overrun with zombies. All of civilization has either been barricaded or fallen. Many people have been refused refuge in the cities. The only thing the rogue groups want is to survive.

If you have any other ideas, please share them with me. I am ok with doing non-romance RPs or RPs with romance on the side.

I have some couples that I want to do. I only do MXF romances, and I'm open to playing either gender.

-Vampire x Vampire Hunter
-Alien Crew member x Human Crew member (one of them can be the captain or first mate, it's up to you)
-Heirs to kingdoms on different home worlds
-Couple with Love/Hate Relationship (I think this would make a fun RP)
-Adventurer x Homebody
-Fairy Tale Character x Fairy Tale Character (I don't mean the anime)
-Confederate Soldier x Union Soldier (one of them is a woman)
-Union Officer x Woman who is impersonating a soldier
-Serial Killer x Hostage
-University Professor x Freshman x Other University Professor (girl with two guys or guy with two girls)
-Native American x African American (I haven't really seen this interracial couple)
-Other Unique Interracial Couples
-Disgraced Noble x Rival Noble
-Abused wife x Non-abused guy
-Spacer x Human on Earth
-Werewolf x Human
-Boarding School Student x Older Person that doesn't work at the school
-Pioneer x Native American
-Lord of a Province x Commoner

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came up with some ideas the past few days.
If interested, either reply or send a PM so we can discuss the plot. I am open to making some of these into group RPs.

Fandom Ideas
1- A Mass Effect RP that takes place years after the events of ME3 where F!Shepard and Garrus have a son. He goes to school and does whatever a normal high school student does. The RP would follow both him and his parents with some of the Normandy crew.
OC x OC
Garrus x F!Sheapard,

2- Based on the plotline for Dragon Age: Origins. Follows a F!Warden and her group.
Alistair x F!Warden (haven't really decided which origin story to go with.
Also open to Leliana x M!Warden or Zevran x F!Warden.

3- Riddle me this! I have a favorite Batman villain who has broken out of Arkham Asylum and is wreaking havoc on Gotham. Riddler x OC or Riddler x I don't know which female supervillain to choose; or Mr. Freeze has finally found a cure for his wife and has thawed her. Will their love still be strong? Mr. Freeze x Nora

Original Ideas
4- Just months before graduation, an 18/19 year old high school student becomes romantically involved with one of her teachers. But she also in love with a fellow classmate.

5- A young woman that is part of a gang runs away from Chicago to New York only to end up in the streets like she did before.

6- Humanity's on the brink of extinction. And it is up to an alien to save them all. My only requirement for this is please don't use the little green men or whatever they are. Any other alien type is fine.

7- The world is overrun with zombies. All of civilization has either been barricaded or fallen. Many people have been refused refuge in the cities. The only thing the rogue groups want is to survive.

If you have any other ideas, please share them with me. I am ok with doing non-romance RPs or RPs with romance on the side.

I have some couples that I want to do. I only do MXF romances, and I'm open to playing either gender.

-Alien Crew member x Human Crew member (one of them can be the captain or first mate, it's up to you)
-Heirs to kingdoms on different home worlds
-Adventurer x Homebody
-Confederate Soldier x Union Soldier (one of them is a woman)
-Union Officer x Woman who is impersonating a soldier
-Serial Killer x Hostage
-University Professor x Freshman x Other University Professor (girl with two guys or guy with two girls)
-Native American x African American (I haven't really seen this interracial couple)
-Other Unique Interracial Couples
-Abused wife x Non-abused guy
-Spacer x Human on Earth
-Werewolf x Human
-Pioneer x Native American

#5 in Original looks interesting, Maybe we could we could have the girl fall in love with one of the guys in the gang.

Ooh! Yes! Send me a PM and we can discuss it further.

The zombie one sounds interesting, if you are still looking for partners.

I'm interested in the love/hate relationship one

I'm already doing that one with someone else, but I could do another love/hate RP.

Ah, the High School girl one holds interest. But would you be playing the teacher or the girl?
And
-Adventurer x Homebody
-Serial Killer x Hostage
-Werewolf x Human

All sound interesting. More than happy to try any if you are willing to give me a shot.

We can do the high school one. PM me and we can discuss the plot

Also, I can play either role. I let my partners choose first

Status
Not open for further replies.