Need person for Bioshock Role play

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LifeAsALittleSister

Original poster
Hey guys! I'm really in the mood to do a Bioshock role play. I have ideas for characters you could play but if you want to discuss something else with me then that would be okay too.

Idea 1: Your little sister was taken by men who broke in your house on 1959 New Year's day and war broke out from Frank Fontaine's men. Your just a citizen in the crowd of many who are trying to escape.
(you having a sister that needs to be rescued is an optional part of the story)

Idea 2: Your a big daddy who woke up and didn't know where they were. Suddenly a man and a woman contacts you claiming to help you, which one will you follow?

Idea 3: Ryan thought you were working for Frank Fontaine so he locked you up and experimented on you. Finding out that none of his experiments were working he turned you into a big daddy. \however, when scientists injected some liquid in you to make you obey their every command it didn't work.
Then later you find out that you not only have free will, you had powers that no other bid daddy had! You had the strength of 3 big daddies, could shoot lazers from your hand and telepathically communicate with anyone around you!

Again if you wish to discuss another idea you had in mind you can message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.