Need Partners, please read!

• Thread starter XAngelOfGamingX
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XAngelOfGamingX

Original poster
Hello! My name is Angel, and I am looking for partners to RP with! I post in detail, and my posts are 1-6 sentences each, with extraordinary grammar and pretty good detail. I am looking for partners that would like to do one or more of these four things:
1. Anime RP's: I have recently begun watching Anime again, and I would love to do RP's on them. I will put below the ones I have finished that I want to RP.
- Attack on Titan: (Group RP/OneXOne, Canons and OC's)
- To Love R U: (Group RP/OneXOne, Canons and OC's)
I will post more as I finish more, so please watch this for updates.
2. Pairings: I would like to do some pairings, and I have a list below:
-VampireXHuman
-AngelXHuman
-DemonXHuman
-Older SisterXYounger Sister
-SisterXBrother
-MistressXMaid/Butler
-MasterXMaid
-PrinceXServant
-PrincessXServant
-NekoXKitsune
-NekoXHuman
-KitsuneXHuman
-DemonXAngel
-AndroidXHuman
-AndroidXDemon
-AndroidXAngel
If you want to try out a pairing that isn't here, please feel free to PM me.
3. Plots: I would like to RP with people who would LOVE to take time just to come up and create a plot together. Please PM me if you would like to do this and RP the plot we create together. If you don't want to create a plot and you already have one that you want to do, feel free to PM me.
4. RP Partners: If you have read this far, thank you very much! Anyway, I need RP partners to long lastingly RP with me, along with be my friend! If you would love to do many things with me, please PM me so we can be friends and RP together!

Anyway, I will update this daily/weekly/monthly, and I can't wait for people to start PM'ing me! (Hopefully...) I am willing to do pretty much anything, but these four things are my main interests. So, thanks for reading this far, and feel free to PM me! Also, please please please, someone do the Attack on Titan RP with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.