1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Need Partner(s)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Extraterrestrial, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Dawn and I am looking for a buddy. I'm a chilled laid-back kind of girl I suppose. I like art, nature, and photography pretty much. When it comes to my roleplay's, I like to be really descriptive. I'm kind of looking for a buddy who'd be on almost everyday.

Roleplay genre's I'm interested in[​IMG].
    Horror - It depends what sort of horror we're talking about. I really like supernatural horrors. I don't have any interest in[​IMG] action horrors. I find body horrors quite exciting. One of my favorite sub horror genres is psychological horrors. Ya'know? Anything with ghosts, demons, ect. I'm also into zombies and slashers too.

Fantasy - Anything and I mean absolutely anything. It could be to do with angels, demons, elf's (love elf's), witches, princess's. Anything!

I also like adventure, romance, anime, fandom, fable, and libertine.
    Drop me a pm.

#1 Extraterrestrial, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.