Need My Fix

E

Ekirei

Original poster
Hey Iwaku, my name is Ekirei. I am here because Roleplayer Guild is down, for unknown reasons, and I can't handle it. If I don't write something soon, I am going to go bananas.

What do you prefer to be called? Ekirei, or Eki
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Manly man
How old are you? 18
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to the site, but pro in roleplaying
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Prefer group roleplays, but anything is fine
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? What are leaves? Are they like snow?
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Puttin' On The Ritz. Might be about crackers, might not be

Welcome to Iwaku!

We've got what you need, man.

Sup @Ekirei and welcome to Iwaku! Good to have you aboard. You're not the only one from RPGuild as of late, but I hope you enjoy your stay whether long whether brief.

Anyway, be sure to peep the FAQ and Rules, which you can find underneath *gasp* the Help and FAQ tabs near the top of the screen. Also, don't be afraid to hit me up with a PM if you've got other questions or just wanna' bark each others ear off. Lastly, but not least important, drop by the chatbox sometime.

Hi there! :D I just met you in the cbox, but here is a more formal welcome and hello!

Welcome to Iwaku, Eki! More people from the Roleplaying Guild! Well, I hope you'll stick around and write some so you don't go mad. May your Muse be your Guiiiiiiiiide. Enjoy your time with us! We've got a ton of Creative Challenges if you need some GOTTA WRITE RIGHT NOW stuff! Also the Roleplay Institute has some cool stuff in it! :D Have fun!

Yay, another person from the Guild!

Welcome, hope you enjoy the community here. It's quite wonderful, I do say. :)

I was Mythical Nica back on the Guild as well, so yeah. Haha.

And ANOTHER immigrant!

Me and my friends, or most of us anyway, came here just yesterday from the MCF.

I'll see you around, Eki!

I id thee welcome, fellow guild immigrant