• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LifeAsALittleSister

Original poster
Hey guys whats up!

I was hoping that I could get a volunteer for someone to be a teenage boy for a horror role play.

Basically everything in this girls life was going great that is until someone starts sending the boy anonymous gifts that are flattering at first but then become creepy and finally horrible!

I've never really done something like this before, but I think it would be a cool creepy kind of thing going on here!
This is basically just a short story and you defenately find out who the killer is at the end!

There are going to be some bizarre sexual stuff tho, this would need to be done over messages!

P.S. I am totally not a creep-o, this is more of an experiment to see how well i am at horryfing description but i do need for your character to act like you would of acted like. I want this to be real, no "this boy isn't scared of anything because he's a sword master stuff" thing, the story needs to feel real...

Alright, so if you want to join the role play please leave the following info below!

And please....this is for 18 years old or older! I don't wanna get in trouble!

Name:
Age(needs to be teen):
What they look like:
Personality:
Bio:

If you're looking for graphic sex in your roleplay, then you need to either ask a staff member to move this thread to the libertine section or request a thread moderation at the bottom of the screen. If you're not looking for graphic sex, but just want sexual themes (i.e. mild depictions of sex, sexual innuendos, etc.) that's fine for adults and teenagers to roleplay together, but of course, the latter would depend primarily on whether or not you'd feel comfortable doing sexual themes with teenagers. You wouldn't get in trouble for the latter, it'd just be a matter of personal preference and roleplay regulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.