Need Male Partner for Drama/Yaoi

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LoveIsInTheWriting, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys I was hoping someone would want to do a story with me about a private school for the gifted.

These people that are living in this private collage underground are all humans that have a tremendous power that nobody else can do weather it would be shapes gifting, super speed or telekenisis; however they don't know it but they are shunned away from humanities sake because they are all illegal experiments that work for the government.

Haku Kurusugawa is a phenominal young man that have the power to control water and ice, he has always been such a good student! Following every order the government has assigned him, but then a handsome daredevil of a guy who has fire powers comes along as a new student and turns his world upside down!
    Slowly the two finding themselves gay start to fall in love! Which makes them all the more danderous!
    If two superpower experiments of the opposite powers become intimately closer their bodies as well as their powers can combine forming a danderous beast!!
    Everyone of opposite powers is required to stay apart except Haku who is going to teach this hot head a thing or two about being a super hero!!

I'm going to need someone to be that hot head, if your interested please send me the following information.

Name (First and Last):
    Age (Needs to be over 18):
    Personality:
    Bio:
    What they look like (anime picture please:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.