Need female for Bioshock Fandom/Horror Role

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LiveLaughWrite22

Original poster
Welcome to Rapture, a city built under the Atlantic Ocean in 1940, where there are no law or government!
Down here its killed or be killed, there is no mortality!
After countless deaths of Big Daddies, creatures in diving suits that protect little girls that gather ADAM, a genetic goo that rearrange your DNA to give you amazing abilities. Scientists knew that they had to step it up a notch, splicers--people that keep using ADAM to upgrade their abilities making them addicts kept grouping up and killing off the big daddies and little sisters.

As the little sisters grew up they were turning into splicers, a scientist decided to use a grown up sister to turn into an ultamate superpower! Soon, the first big sister will be created...and she will be the biggest shark in the tank!
However what they didnt know is that the creature who was grown to be a slave will now regain their own free will!
If you want to be part of this role play please comment the following information below! If you have any questions then feel free to message me!

Name:
Age(has to be at least 18 years old):
What they look like(discription or photo):
Bio(optional):
Personality(optional):

I am actually interested in this-

Name: Victoria James Taylor
Age(has to be at least 18 years old): Twenty
What they look like(description or photo): Anime Appearance Modern Appearance (Was unsure of how the appearance needed to be-)
Bio(optional): (Isn't that already there for you to understand? Or?)
Personality(optional): Victoria has a passive personality. She comes off a bit rude and unresponsive to people unless it's someone with higher authority to her. When she get to know her, she shows more of a determined side, and caring. She will do anything to protect those she cares about. In the scientists eyes, she comes off as a bit sadistic and uncaring as to what happens with the human society.

If you need me to fix or change anything, just let me know.

Well by bio i meant before she became a slave to the Rapture community sorry if I wasnt specific

Status
Not open for further replies.