1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Need fast pace partners!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lulunopia, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so all my rp's are slooow and I need a fast pace partner to rp with. Any way I have a few ideas which will be posted below but, first let me tell you a little about myself and a few other things

-I post fast due to getting notification on my phone.
    -I'm 15 so romance is okay just keep it pg13
    -I am out of school till September 8th so ya keep up! jk
    -If you have to stop for a while i understand just pm me.
    -I'm still a beginner so yea sorry
    -I only write in 3rd person
    -Also only play Female as I am one
    -Most of my rp's end up sad btw

Now for my pot ideas!!!

-FxM, Waitress meets long lost friend and falls in love but comes down with cancer and only has a year to live.
    -Harry Potter randomness, FxM
    -Long lost sisters meet but one dies in a tragic accident after being together for a week
    -Naruto randomnes,s FxM
    -Black butler randomness, Master x Butler
    -Werewolf x Vampire
    -FxM
    -FxF
    -Werewolf x M or F citizen
    -Vampire x Vampire
    -Enemy x Good person (War times)

#1 Lulunopia, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. I do indeed think you have some great Idea's that I myself would enjoy doing with you. Keeping everything PG13 I can do being that we are the same age!

Small Fact's
    -I do indeed reply fast, which means sometimes words to indeed get punched in the face and a messed up.

- If I don't reply in at least 5 minutes I am most likely handling my chores, but if I am I'll most likely let you know if I am going to do something or going out.

- I am Willing to do anything That is not Male x Male, being that I am straight I kinda don't enjoy doing that kinda stuff.

- I prefer you tell me if I doing anything displeasing as we carry on!

Anyways I am willing to do one of these if you don't mind!
    -Werewolf x M or F citizen
    -Vampire x Vampire
    -Enemy x Good person (War times)
    -Werewolf x Vampire
    -FxM
    -FxF
    -Naruto randomnes,s FxM (<--- I'd love to do something like this xD I normally roleplay characters from this Like Rock Lee's small show made them)

3. I would be happy to do any of them with you so please pm me and we can chat.

4. I have done it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.