Need another good anime...

E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
Okay, so, if you've been looking at my statuses, I've gone from Ao No Exorcist to Another (Anime) in two or three weeks. I've seen many other animes, including Hellsing, Bleach, Hetalia, Higurashi, Fullmetal Alchemist, Elfen Lied, and many others. What I want from you is this: What is your favorite anime, and why? My personal favorite, out of everything I've seen, is Hetalia: Axis Powers because I can relate to most if not all of the humor, the animation is good, and it's just one of the most amazing animes I've seen. This thread is mostly so I can find another anime to watch that I won't finish in a week. Any ideas?

I'll give you two good ones...Toradora and Baka to Test....those two are my favorites...and one is a harem...but they both are nice romantic comedies..I've really recommended these two to everyone I've seen over any other anime I've ever seen...and I've seen alot of them but to tell you why I like these..why they're my favorites..I really don't know its just seemingly something that clicked when I watched them. Everyone gets them..the series that clicks for them even if they can't define why it does but these are really great animes..highly rated by me even if I didn't like them.

High school of the Dead
Soul Eater
Naruto
Uta No Prince-Same : Maji Love 1000%

Uhh that is about what I really know at the moment

Yu Yu Hakusho is on my top list of animes, it is one of two animes I watch in English and I really like the humour, the characters and how they grow and change throughout the series, the plots are good the only bad actually is that there is only 112 episodes and 19 volumes (which I can finish quite fast) though this is also good as they can't destroy a good serie by being too long. This is a manga/anime based on fighting in all forms and I usually hate those kinds of movies and animes but YYH manage to hook me totally despite that.

Darker Than Black is also very good, I haven't seen it in a long time so I don't really remember the details but I liked the story, the characters and the humour whenever it came. I did buy the series recently so I will watch it again to freshen up my memory:)

Avatar the Last Airbender, it may not be a Japanese anime but it is one of the best animated series I have seen. I love all the characters, it's very funny with great voice actors, great animations, a great story and character developement, the music is also perfect for the settings, if only the movie had lived up to the series:/

Other great animes are DNAngel, Fruits Basket, Tsubasa, Wolf's Rain, Detective Conan, Death Note, Inuyasha (though the anime ended mid season without the great ending the manga had) and Kuroshitsuji. I know I have serious decision problems but this is the best I can do when it comes to narrowing down my favourites:D

Edit: I forgot to add Trigun, a hilarious anime with great characters:)

Everytime this comes up, I recommend dropping the mainstream shounen stuff and trying out Seirei no Moribito.

Hellsing: Ultimate, because holy fuck vampires are awesome, and they deserve to be treated as such, not the fucking sparkly, angst-ridden pussies that infest most vampire-centric horror fiction these days.

Blame!, because shit's off the wall. I forgot that the BLAME! OVA barely covers the basic points in the manga, so don't bother with it.

Baka to Test cracks me up.

And there's always good ol' Gundam.

Gosick
Victorique is adorable, and I guess Kujo has his moments of awesomeness. It's got mysteries, hints of romance (though it's mostly them being really good friends), and a raspberry sandwich at one point.

See? Adorable.

Star Driver
Ignoring the fact that I drown in fangirl-nosebleed whenever I mention the name "Takuto" or "Sugata," it's good for a laugh and for action. Plot's thin, but if you need something to pass the time, it's a good way.

Romeo X Juliet
The best romance anime I've seen. Wonderful voice acting (the ending ;_;), so many moments where even psychopaths can be excused for crying, likeable main characters, atmospheric music, the list goes on... I may sound like a massive wuss, but it's my favourite anime. Period.

If you're going to watch Blame!, you should read the manga instead.