RESOURCE Need an RP content tag? Request one here!

• Before posting a thread, please take a look at the Iwaku FAQs to see if your question has already been answered there!

HUZZAH FOR UPDATES!

Added new tags: collaborative plot, open world, sandbox plot, shin megami tensei. (@Quincunx)

The synonym "omegaverse" has now been added to the alpha/beta/omega tag. The synonym "circus" has been added to the carnival tag. The synonyms "angels" and "demons" have been added to the angels and demons tag. The synonyms "morrowind", "oblivion", and "skyrim" have been added to the elder scrolls tag. The synonyms "fate stay night", "grail war", and "nasuverse" have been added to the fate (type-moon) tag. The synonym "fantastic beasts (movie)" has been added to the harry potter tag. The synonyms "last airbender" and "legend of korra" have been added to the avatar (nickelodeon) tag. The synonyms "asof" and "song of ice and fire" have been added to the game of thrones tag. The synonym "mockingjay" has been added to the hunger games tag.

The following tags have had their definitions edited to be more clear or inclusive: angels and demons, civil war, cold war, fandom: shows, harry potter.

I also managed to find and turn off the thing that keeps overriding tag definitions with Wikipedia quotes, and fixed all the tag wiki entries. In future, hopefully, there should be no more spazzing out and overriding the given definitions (viewable here). If anyone sees a BLANK entry or something else buggy, just @ me here and I will fix them ASAP.

Thank you for all your hard work, Ozzie!

• Thank You
Reactions: Astaroth
Can we get a Danganronpa tag? Or would one use murder-mystery...?

Can we get a Danganronpa tag? Or would one use murder-mystery...?
One could use both! I'll get a Danganronpa tag made shortly.

It would be nice to get elf/dwarf tags (I was a little surprised they weren't already there). I'd also really like to see a "human only/human cast only" type of tag, too.

• Useful
Reactions: TotallyMe
It would be nice to get elf/dwarf tags (I was a little surprised they weren't already there). I'd also really like to see a "human only/human cast only" type of tag, too.
All tags added!

• Thank You
Reactions: Dusk
Hi! Think maybe I can suggest a "Comedy" tag? or "Parody"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
I'm super sorry. I actually was mistaken because I didn't realize the 1x1 roleplays didn't use the tags.
They can. I know I try to utilize tabs for my RPs, just so that anyone who wants to stalk me/read my writing can see what sort of content there's going to be.

also because I want people to stalk me/read my writing

• Haha
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
Ok, here is an honest to goodness not confused post request! (lol)

Divinities - Gods, goddesses, demi-gods. Ranging from those as strong as a mortal to the nearly omnipotent beings that are the word 'godmodding'.

I have quite a few roleplays that include gods and homemade pantheons. Often times these can be the center of a roleplay. A lot of my fantasy worlds have very hands-on and meddlesome gods. I also am planning a roleplay that centers around a god playing games with several poor souls.

This is so cool!

Can we add 'ocean' or 'oceanic', as well as 'alien world' or 'planetary exploration'?

@Tiger Dragon

Added "gods and goddesses", with the synonyms "deities", "divinities", and "gods".

This is so cool!

Can we add 'ocean' or 'oceanic', as well as 'alien world' or 'planetary exploration'?

We have tags for "aliens", "exploration", and a number of sci-fi tags that would cover those last two, but I added "space frontier" and "colonization (sci-fi)" as well as "alien world". That should cover it, yeah? XD

As for "oceanic", could you be more specific about what this would apply to so I can properly give it a definition?

@Tiger Dragon

Added "gods and goddesses", with the synonyms "deities", "divinities", and "gods".

We have tags for "aliens", "exploration", and a number of sci-fi tags that would cover those last two, but I added "space frontier" and "colonization (sci-fi)" as well as "alien world". That should cover it, yeah? XD

As for "oceanic", could you be more specific about what this would apply to so I can properly give it a definition?
Lovely, thank you! It's perfect.

I was thinking a roleplay with ocean themes, or set in the ocean, or with characters that live in the sea (mermaids, kraken, etc.). So, like... "ocean exploration" or "subaquatic", maybe? I dunno lol

• Useful
@neobendium Added the "deep sea" tag! (And "high seas", while I was at it, lol.)

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I just realized we don't have a 'forum roleplayer' tag. :x Please add one?

• Love
Reactions: junebug