need action/adventure buds

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arden Cameron

Original poster
Here's the plan, and yes, it's vague, I'm clearly aware of that. The thing's vague. I like my roleplays' outlines to be unspecific so my partners can take it where they want to-- where we want to. It's all about creativity, dudes.

Okay, so the plot:

My character, Renita, is an assassin. She's lived all her life in the deteriorating kingdom, Aferranna, and works for the royals, taking out rebels that pose a threat to the monarchy. However, one day she is told to kill a friend from her past and she's torn between the royals, and their power over her, and the friendship she lost years ago.

Bam. That's the thing.

So, who could you play? A royal! Maybe a chivalrous prince, a snotty princess, a corrupt Queen-- a naive king. Whatever (adjectives) float your boat.

A rebel perhaps? One that's out to get Renita, or the mysterious friend from her past...

Hey, if you have ideas just bounce 'em off of me. I'm totally open to new ones and if you have inspiration from this one, or an entirely new character/plot entirely- jot it down! I'm all ears! Thanks dudes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you going to post a character skeleton?

Are you going to post a character skeleton?

Yes!

Name: Renita, 19 years old
Long black hair and gray eyes-- she wears black a lot. Renita is used to being on her own and doesn't openly accept company. She's cold and wary of people she doesn't know. It takes her a while to earn people's trust.
Past: Renita, Ren for short, only started working for the royals when her brother was arrested. She tried to bargain with them, take her life for her brother's, but instead was forced to become an assassin and kill off the royals' enemies. Whenever she comes in for a new assignment, she's told that her brother is alive but is never allowed to see him. The job is penniless, she receives nothing for the kills, and she's becoming dangerously impatient with her superiors.

Wow, Ren sounds really cool. I'm thinking of making a prince...

Also: Ren has been working for the royals for six months. She's under the impression that they blindly trust her.

Is this open to more than one person?

Status
Not open for further replies.