NEED A ROLEPLY PARTNER; CHARACTERS DESCRIBED BELOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misscharles2000

Original poster
CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS:
Name: Drew
Appearance: Long, straight blonde hair. She is tall, and muscular.
Personality: Doesnt really care about much. She is very strongly opinionated, and yells alot. She doesn't like to be told what to do.

Name: Ryan
Appearance: Floppy brown hair covering one eye. He is average height.
Personality: Goes with the flow. He is very shy, and quiet.

PLOT: So what I was thinking would happen was these people who were two complete opposites would meet on the street, or at some event, (you can choose one) and then slowly become friends, shaping eachother. Then they go through a tough time where they can't stand eachother, and have to build their friendship up out of the ruins. It's the story of two people who are nothing alike, yet work so incredibly hard to get to eachother. Also, if you are really into romance, they can end up falling in love.. Whatever you want I can accommodate with. Just reply to this message, telling me what character you want to be, and we can get started. Enjoy!

I would like to be Ryan if thats ok maybe they run into each other at a fair and I not into romance if thats ok. It would be ok if they became like brother and sister though like close friends.

Okay! Great! I'll start If you don't mind.

Drew looked out her window. She really didn't want to go to wherever it was her mom was taking her. It was a "surprise," and a "wonderful opportunity" as her mother had put it. "Yeah," Drew had told her when she heard this. "Right." Still staring out her window, she watched her mother packing the car. The stupid "surprise"
included driving to Virginia, a two days drive from Drew's home town of Denver. "Honey!" Dad. "WHAT!?" she
yelled back, twice as loud. Her door was shut and she didn't feel like getting up and opening it just so he could hear her. She waited, listening
as he came up the stairs. "Darlene, your mother is leaving. She wanted me to tell you to bring your bags out." Drew groaned. She hated it when her parents called her her "real" name.
Which was all the time. They thought her nickname brought a "bad image" to her. She didn't care. She didn't exactly think Darlene brought the image and reputation that she was looking for either. It was hard, because she knew who she wanted to be, and who she wanted the world to imagine when they heard her name or saw her. Unfortunately for her, the rest of the world thought differently. She stood up, grabbed her suitcase, and clomped downstairs. She was not really looking forawrd to sitting in a car for the next 40 something hours, but she didn't really have a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.