INTEREST CHECK Need a partner? (Includes plot idea)

M

morninggift

Original poster
I Want To Play A: Girl
Romantic Subplot: Yes. I live and breathe romance, so I would really enjoy that.
Orientation: Straight
Preferred Genre: Post-WWI, about two or three years after in the roaring 20's :D
Preferred Mood: Angst/Drama/Romance
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: I've had a plot bunny in my head for AGES and I was going to write it as a story but I have little time to do so. In any case, I want a plot wherein WWI has ended and my character and your character are still feeling the effects of this horrific time and can't take on the whole care-free roaring twenties atmosphere. My character has lost her father and possibly other family members in the war and has to take a job with your character (as something like a maid perhaps) to support herself and possibly other family members. What your character is like, how the war has effected them, whether they were in the war etc. is up to you. I would like music to feature in there somehow if possible, but this is just a little something extra and not necessary.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Post here or PM me if you're interested :)
I am Seeking A: One[x]One RP

FILLED

~

I Want To Play A: Girl or Boy
Romantic Subplot: Yes. I live and breathe romance, so I would really enjoy that.
Orientation: Straight for girl, straight/homosexual for boy
Preferred Genre: Whatever :)
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Anything angsty! Anything to do with music would be nice too! I'm willing to try some new things, so if you need a partner for any plots you have running around let me know!
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Post here or PM me if you're interested :)

I might join on in. Personally, I was thinking about playing a young soldier who fought in the trenches. The desease ridden, rat infested trenches that had many die not in combat but in disease. Fun stuff.

He lost quite a few of his buddies and he still is a bit shell shocked. Then again, when you take into account he has five wound stripes (aka wound chevrons) its easy to imagine he is still troubled.

Does that work ma'am?

I like very much good sir! I admit I had in mind a similar scenario, so I'm definitely pleased with your ideas! But yes, trenches, always fun. But hey, if you manage to avoid getting killed in battle, then trench foot seems like a fair trade off, right? XD

So yes, definitely works. I'd love to do a RP with you. PM me to work out some more details?

Added new interest. Basically open to anything if anyone needs a partner :)

I Want To Play A: Girl or Boy
Orientation: Straight for girl, straight/homosexual for boy
Preferred Genre: Whatever :)
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Anything angsty! Anything to do with music would be nice too! I'm willing to try some new things, so if you need a partner for any plots you have running around let me know!

I am interested in this. Cause I lovvveee angst. PM and start plotting??? :D

Sure thing gurrrrl. Send me your ideas ;)