Need a dom yaoi partner. Thanks ^w^

Y

~YaoiPrince~

Original poster
Hi there!

My name, in case you haven't seen it, is Kitty! I am a male, surprisingly, who is interested in doing a yaoi role play with my character being the submissive. I've tried making partner requests and such on other role playing sites and they never really worked out for me ( No one liked me ), so it took me a while to finally give it a chance on this site. I am usually online at least once every day, and I try to put as much effort into my posts as I can. On days that I'm not busy, such as saturdays, I am literally posting anywhere from five hours to twelve hours.

For starters, I will not judge you based on how many lines you post as long as you can spell the words right and have proper grammar. I've role played with people before who used text talk and neglected the use of punctuations. Long story short I'm very obsessive when it comes to grammar and spelling. That's all I ask of you, other than to try and reply at least once a day. I understand if you can't, but when it's weeks on end between posts, I lose my muse so to speak.

Next thing is what I like to role play. I'm very plain when it comes to plots and that bothers me a lot. I would love to be able to come up with better plot ideas, but I'm honestly just not that good at it. Please send me some suggestions if you have any! I won't bite and I love to read others' ideas. The only thing is it has to be male x male, and I have to be the submissive. When it comes to anything other than gay role plays and me being the dominant, I get bored and have sloppy posts. I actually get into the role play when I'm submissive, probably due to my preferences in real life, and I tend to have more dynamic of posts. I do love to role play supernatural, forbidden love, anime, and high school pairings ( though I have grown away from the high school ones. ) I may have a few ideas, but I don't know if they're very good. Please let me know what you think!

• A forbidden romance between two princes of rival kingdoms
  • A forbidden romance between a vampire and a werewolf
  • Sasuke x Naruto (Naruto)
  • Kiba x Naruto (Naruto)
  • Akise x Yuki (Mirai Nikki)
  • Bully x Victim
  • Top dog in a prison x New, somewhat scrawny prison mate
That concludes my partner request. I do hope I have given you more than enough information and that I appeal to you! Please message me or reply to this thread if you are interested in my request. I may have many more ideas to add to this list as they pop into my head. Don't be shy to tell me your ideas as well and thank you for taking the time to read this post.

~Love,

Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
I did too. I was surprised that I could even come up with such an idea. Would you be willing to role play it with me perhaps?

I don't mind, though it won't be a very detailed thread. Is that okay? I'm not that good at making plots and settings to put on the first post...

Yay! So I guess I'll just post my character form. Do you have any specifics that are needed on the form?

Awesome! I'll put a few other things in there as well then link the thread to you. Just give me a minute.

Yo.
The first plot idea looks real good and I think we could milk it to make it better, if you don't mind.
I fancy the thought of being a Prince. Lol.

Hey ^^

I have many detailed plots that you may find interesting. Not all of them are ones where I'm dominant, but I can tweak them or negotiate.

Here are my plots ^^

Sereph's out looking for a meal when he comes across [YC]. Charming the pants off of him--literally--he finds himself a good time with the boy. But like all things, it comes to an end. The next morning Sereph erases [YC]'s memory and goes about his way. Little does he know it doesn't work fully. When [YC] spots Sereph around town, he remembers everything. Only when he confronts Sereph about it, he doesn't see the charming man from his memory. But somehow Sereph's real side is much moure appealing. [YC] becomes obsessed and determined to make Sereph his again, even after finding out what Sereph is and what he has to do to feed every night.

Aldous is an assassin who's hired only to kill those that hurt and kill others. But sometimes mistakes are made. One evening Viktor accidentally grabs the wrong person, wounding a kid he really didn't mean to harm. He takes [YC] home and nurses him back to heal, but strange thing... [YC] doesn't want to leave even after what happened. [YC] comes from an abusive family and happens to be home schooled. Sheltered, he had never experienced kindness before and since Viktor was the first to show it, [YC] easily falls in love and decides that no matter what, Viktor will fall in love with him too.

[ YC], depressed after a breakup and more than a little lonely, stumbles upon a website selling the perfect boyfriend. However, the website is still under construction, no orders are allowed to be made, and even so, [YC] only thinks it's a joke. Until a website visitor is chosen at random to test Aphen, one of the first made products. [YC] is back together with their cheating ex when Aphen arrives. Aphen is quick to figure out that [YC] character's boyfriend is cheating, but of course [YC] won't listen. There's a month trial before [YC] can send Aphen back labelled a failure and have him scraped, so Aphen only has a month to convince [YC] that their boyfriend is wrong and he's right.

YC is a pretty famous actor but he owes it all to his amazing manager, MC. YC and MC] have been friends for awhile and they tell each other nearly everything. Except one thing... [MC] harbors a giant crush on YC. It's nearly impossible to resist touching YC. Even the way he walks nearly sends [MC] over the edge. But somehow he resists. Until he accidentally walks in on YC in the dressing room. MC can't help it any more, and before YC can really figure out what's going on, [MC] is all over him. After, YC isn't sure if he feels the same way but he's will to keep [MC] satisfied. Meanwhile, they have to keep their relationship quiet in case someone decides to blackmail.

I borrowed these from another website, but if you don't like these ones, I can make some others. Also, in all of these, I play the dominant character.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the nurse x patient one. [:

I really appreciate all of you taking the time to read my request! I'm very surprised that someone took the time to read this. Thanks. I would also like to apologize for my absence today. I made the mistake of going to sleep at like 6 a.m., causing me to wake up at like 4 p.m. Then I went over to a friends and was busy until just now. I'll try to be on more tomorrow! Also I have school once again on Monday so I won't be on until around 5 pm central time zone. On busy days, I'll be on around 10 p.m.

Grunt, what kinds of things did you want to add to make it more detailed? I up for anything! ^^

Equinox, when you said you borrowed them from another website, did you mean you made them on another website and transferred them over or were they up for anyone to use? If they're for anyone do you mind linking me the website? And I love all of your ideas! They all appealed to me, especially the second and last ones. I honestly am going to have a hard time deciding between them. Would you want to do more than one maybe?

Catalyst, would you like to make the thread or would you want me to? Also is it okay if my character is like active? He's not too ill that he can't get up and move around, but he's too ill to go home from the hospital? Also would you like to add anymore specifics?

Oh, no worries at all! We don't all have such a free schedule, so we understand. [:

And as for me, I'll message you right now to bud out the details!

I made these from some outputs I got at seventhsanctum.com, which is a random generator site. And more than one rp is fine with me ^^

Awesome! Do you mind doing three role plays then? Or would that be too much?

Three would be a bit too much for me right now, unfortunately. But two is just fine ^^