Necrosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stretching out, Amber blinked away the fuzzy nonsense from her eyes. She'd slept longer than she wanted to originally, but it doesn't matter all that much. The beating on her front door was still going, as they tried to get in. It was almost comical that she'd been on her way to her first day of college when all this happened. And now she didn't know if any family member was still alive, and she had yet to make contact with a human that lasted more than a day. All she had left was her small handgun that required so much reloading it was practically useless, and a sharpened knife she used mainly for close combat. But her biggest weapon was her ability to hide. She learned early in these things had an advanced sense of smell, but they were stupid and couldn't see all that well. So she learned to walk quietly, eat quietly, move quietly, and keep the same smell they had. Amber knew she'd have to leave this home soon, but not quite yet.

Megan breathed a sigh of relief as Celest came over. She helped pull Jackson over to the table and held his hand. "When it hurts just squeeze okay. Talk to me Jackson. Don't fall asleep. Talk to me!"

Celest went to the small hole she slept in. She pulled out a metal kit and walked over. As she opened it, an emergency medical set was in it. she pulled out tweezers. "I need to get the bullet out or it'll make it worse..okay?"

"mommy Im hurt!" Jackson started screaming as Celest went in to get the bullet out.

Celest stilled his leg with her forearm, stopping. "Megan grab his arms." she said as she held his legs down, grabbing the bullet with the tweezers.

Suddenly the sound of creaking and metal twisting startled her. Moans and footsteps sounded throughout her home. The infected were in. Grabbing the knife and trying to relax, she moved to the back door. As she slipped out of the house and into her car, she accidentally dropped the keys right outside the car door. As she bent to grab them, her hand knocked over the trashcan placed beside the car. She muttered a swear, and quickly started the car as the infected headed to her, drool and decay hanging from them.

Driving away from the place she'd quickly named home, she felt hope slip even more from her. Once again she was homeless and alone. Focusing on the road that was littered with cars, she breathed out and looked for a new place to settle.

Matthew was walking down the street, covered in the blood of the infected. He was dragging his FAMAS assault rifle behind him because he was weak from constant moving. "Ugh, I hope I can find a group or at least a shelter soon" He said as he stumbled a bit. Out of nowhere, he hears a gunshot and quickly takes cover. After hiding for a few minutes, he hears rambling coming from inside the building and slowly proceeds inside. He spots a women, and two children. "You better get that wound patched up fast, because I wasn't the only one who heard that shot" at that moments, the roars and groans of the infected grew louder

Status
Not open for further replies.