Necrosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan clapped excitedly and put their dishes in the sink, washing them first of course. "Where are you from Jackson?" Megan asked returning to her place.

"Mommy never told me where babies came from. So I dont know." Jackson shrugged.

Megan slapped her forehead with her hand and shook her head. "No silly! Where are you from! State! House!" She giggled at his mix up thinking it was hilarious.

"oh uuh, west." He wasnt really sure where his house was, he was 4 when the infection broke out.

"West?" Megan sratched her head trying to remember which way west was and what the heck was over there. "I dunno where that is." She gave him a blank stare completely lost.

Megan laughed. They were both at a loss. "Hmmm...wanna see if we can go play?"

"play what?" Jackson hadn't played anything in a couple months.

"Ummm..." She tapped his shoulder. "Tag you're it!" She ran off hiding in some part of their little home.

"no! haha" he started running after her through the house.

Megan squeeled as she evaded Jackson. She ran as fast as she could so she wasn't tagged.

Jackson turned the corner and slipped, falling on his hip that had the gun.The gun went off, Jackson had impared hearing for a while.

Megan rushed to Jacksons side as soon as the gun went off. "You okay?!" She'd seen one too many people get injured that way. "You can leave in on the table for now."

Jackson couldn't hear anything, Megan was saying something, but all he could hear was ringing. Then he got his hearing back. "M- Mom." he started shaking really bad.

Megan lifted Jackson into her arms. "Please be okay. You're my new friend."

Jackson had shot himself in the shin. "m- m- m- mom it hurts." He was going into shock and couldn't help but feel the pain.

"Hey! H-Hey! Jackson. Listen! I need you to listen to me. Breathe okay. Just breathe in and out okay!" Her hands were shaking as she set him down. Lifting his pant leg she saw the damage. The bullet lodged itself in the bone. "Hey look at me Jackson. It'll be okay. Just focus on my words okay."

"ok." he started crying, he was looking at megan the entire tim. He started to doze off, abour ro pass out from too much pain.

Celest had sat down as they ran around. She pulled a case from under the table, pulling a long, slim sword from it. She watched as it flickered in the light. "At least everyone's safe.." she mumbled. Too much too soon. She heard the gun go off and dropped the sword. She followed the sound of words until she was by their side. "Jackson..hey. Hey. Stay awake." she pulled a water bottle from her pocket and poured some on the wound, the icy water dripping off his leg. "Move him to the table, I know how to fix it." she told Megan, standing. She picked up the gun, clipping it to her belt. "I'll give this back once everyone is wrapped up."

Status
Not open for further replies.