Necrosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Almost done!" Megan chirped happily. She used the water for dough and soon enough everything was cooking. She had smile in place that didn't really reach her eyes, but she still felt some happiness. She wasn't dead and she found Celest. Megan was grateful.

Celest smiled and nodded. "Cool." she went into the main room, working on a makeshift table.

Jackson woke up to the small of food, about the middle of the day. He walked outside, "where is that coming from?" He walked down the street to a house that looked occupied.

Megan pulled out the pie pan and set it on the counter. While it Cooled she heated the pan for eggs. After a bit of scrounging she found salt and pepper. She finished cooking in time to see someone walking towards the house. "C-Celest! There's someone outside!" She called. Luckily the eggs were done so she turned the stove off and ran to the door. She peeped out of the eyehole to get a better look.

Jackson was holding a bear with one eye. He looked at the door and started drooling, the smell of food was coming from there for sure. He walked closer to the door until he was close enough to knock. He knocked on the door and checked for the gun in his pocket just in case.

Seeing only a boy with a bear Megan happily let him in not thinking twice. "Hi!" She chirped swinging the door wide open for him to come in.

Jackson was startled and jumped back screaming, "AAHHH!"

Megan screamed as a reaction to his reaction. "AAAHHH!!!" she hid behind the door away from the screaming boy. Slowly she poked her head out and peered at him. "Don't do that! You scared me!"

Celest was on her feet in an instant. She turned, looking at the door. "Oh.." she walked over, kneeling down. "Hey..it's okay." She held out her hand. "Are you okay?"

Megan came out from behind the door and pulled him inside. "We have food! Come on!" Withouteven waiting for his answer she pulled him into the kitchen.

Celest sighed. "We'll give you food." she said gently. "Food and a place to sleep...it's warm here. They can't hurt you." she said, following Megan into the kitchen.

"We have eggs and pie." Megan stated handing him a plate. She made one for Celest and handed it to her before making her own. "So what's your name? I'm Megan and that's Celest."

Jackson shoved his face with pie. "Im Jackson." he said with a full mouth.

Megan giggled as he stuffed his face. "Nice name!" She complimented eating more civilized. "Celest saved my life!"

"yeah, I've been saving mine." He put the revolver on the table. "It was my daddy's."

Megan stared at the gun on the table. Her parent never let her have one. Even after this all started. "My mommy gave me this." She unhip the gold locket from her shirt. It held a picture of her family in it.

"cool" he took his gun and put i tinto his pocket. "Im finished." H epushed the empty plate forward a bit.

"Was it good?" Megan asked hesitantly. She'd only ever cooked for family. Unfortunately they were the type to say you did well even if it was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.