Necro..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinra slowly pushed himself up after that blast of magnetic energy, feeling slight damage to his body, but it was only minimal. It had tampered with his scanners for a short moment, but then they came back online as he was further away from the crash zone. "I'm fine Nazomi, but that being, it's magnetic energy is off the charts, thermal energy readings are up and down, while bio-scans are showing low amounts of organic tissue. It is like me, but not of the same origin. I need to speak to it," Quinra explained, finally able to fully stand.

He set down his sword and kept his guns hidden, before walking towards the crash site. The walk over to the other technological being was not truly difficult anymore, as the magnetic readings were lessening with each step. Quinra noticed that the being had taken a fighting stance, this would not be good if it tried to attack. "Hold on now, there is no need to fight against us, what is your name," Quinra asked the unknown being, not sure if even he could withstand what strength may lie within it.

The thing took a Fighting stance then spoke in simplified language when Olivier gave the order to those two. "oh it can speak..? I won't attacked unless provoked, so don't worry about it. look like you took quite a lot damage right here so i tried to grasped the situation" explained to the thing in front of his Olivier make an eye contact to Hilda, signaling her don't be reckless. from afar Quinra quickly stand up after blown away by the magnetic force. Olivier impressed, after took 'Regulus' blast and blown away by this thing it can still standing. Quinra approached Olivier and the thing in front of his then asked a question toward the thing, simply 'who are you' is spoken from his mouth.

"....You are known as.. Olivier, your D.N.A say's so.. explain your touch apon my armor.." Olivier didn't catch his mean because it spoke with simplified language, he only catch the former phrase about his D.N.A or something. Olivier Surprised when Another voice can be heard from inside the thing, a woman spoke with distorted voice. However he didn't even know what it's mean because it's spoke in an unknown language to his ears.

"Sir HQ agreed and they will send 'Leviathan' to Grene field" after closing his communicator Rex said firmly to Olivier. "My god. why 'Leviathan'? i hate those bastard" after let out a deep sigh Olivier walked away from the thing covered in thick armor and spoke "i suggest you get away from here, all of you. i won't let my prey fall to those bastard. or...." still walking Olivier looked from his shoulder toward the thing. "you can follow me to my base" a wicked smile showed up in his face. then they embarked the 'Falcon' which landed not far from his position and turned toward those three.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been days since he arrived at Kayan City. The city is covered with giant buildings and soaring skyscrappers, and as a pure village boy who has never once come to the big city, he was really surprised. The things he usually see is water, simple houses, meadows and boats. Yes, eventhough he lives half of his life on the ocean, he rarely see ships. The only familiar things in the city is food and simple houses, well, though the houses looks cooler than those in Faya.

With a little amount of money, he can't rent a room hotel, so he has been sleeping outdoor. Even foods are expensive in this city. Actually, his mother said that it's okay for him to bring more money with him, since it's him who earned that money. But, he refused because he is concerned with his mother's needs. Although she acts strong, Linch's mother can't lie about her age. She got sick often and sometimes coughing blood when she's already at her limit. But even with a weak body like that, she keep saying that she was okay and doesn't want to rest. She sometimes offered Linch a help by coming with him to the ocean. But of course, Linch denied. The memory of losing his father is still glued perfectly in his mind, and he doesn't want to stick another memory of his family dying.

And that is also his reason to come to Kayan City. Days ago, he heard from his acquaintance that a big incident occured at Kayan City, the place where his sister studied. Linch's mother almost passed out when she heard about that. She's really worried about her safety. Linch is no different. After some hours of thinking, he decided to go to Kayan City alone. He wants to search for his sister and take her back home. At first, Linch's mother denied, saying that Reem--Linch's sister--is a strong girl, and that the goverment should have evacuated her along with the other citizen to a safe place. But Linch just didn't want to hear. He was too worried to just sit and wait for her sister to return. It'd be great if she returns in one piece, but what if she doesn't?

A sound just came out from his stomach. Yeah, he hasn't eaten anything for the past 2 days. Praise the God, he is already used to being hungry or not eating anything for more than 3 days. But still, walking in a quite city all day long just tires him more than ever. And then, his stomach growled again.

"Ugh, I'm starving ....", he said.

Good luck is on his side today, maybe. He found an abandoned food stand with the food still getting showed off. He runs toward the stand and take some potatos, then he eat it. He smiles in happiness and joy, and continues to munch the half-rotten potato.

"Systems at 100%" His robotic eye lit up a bit brighter as his body seemed to gain full function, A beam of pink light shot out scanning them all as he listened to their words. a beeping occurred after he scanned and listened, As he spoke in their language fluently and perfectly. "I said, you are known as Olivier, why did you touch my armor. And.. you.. you touched the metal ball i was held in, and you were flung away.. my name?.. i.. i don't know, who are you?.."He spoke softly with a slight grumble in his voice.

as Olivier told him to follow him he seemed to get angrier. "No! I will not follow anyone's commands!" He waved his fist's as he clenched them keeping the fighting stance, his armor surged with electricity as he did so. There were handles on his shoulders that looked like the ends of swords but it was built into the armor, so they seemed to be nothing.

Quinra was confused as much as the sentient being in front of him, so he replied saluting in his Bloodlight clan salute with his left fist placed on the right side of his chest and his hand flat out and the tips of his fingers touching the side of his head, "My name is Quinra Bloodlight of the great world Genoma. I would like to help you at this moment in time, if you will let me." Quinra held out a hand for the other being to shake as a sign of friendship. Quinra wondered how the being would react, maybe he would fight, maybe he would accept his token of friendship. If so then maybe they could fight what ever may be coming since he heard Rex speaking to Olivier about a leviathan or something. This concerned Quinra about Necro's military, it seems they would even harm civilians, that was not how Quinra worked.

"How long until 'They' come here?" Olivier asked Rex about the arrival of leviathan but interrupted by the thing in clad of armor. "why did you touch my armor. And.. you.. you touched the metal ball i was held in, and you were flung away.." Olivier surprised, just only a few minute the thing can speak fluently and now he can understand what it's mean "Olivier Sachz, Necro Army 2nd Division's Commander at your service. nothing, I am just curious about it's material. and...." then Olivier took of something from inside his pocket, a glowing silver Sphere can be seen on top of his his palm. "is saw this thing laying around. i wonder what is it?" Olivier poked the Sphere while observing it's surface.

after saw the silver sphere in his hand the thing seems to be angered. the thing still keeping his fighting style, prepared to defend itself when attacked. few spark can be seen from it's armor like told them to keep their distance from it. "it's too bad you won't joined me" Olivier giggled looking at the attraction "Master, 'Leviathan' ETA 10 minutes. shall we go now?" Rex informed Olivier who still starring at those three, turned his attention toward Rex and give him a command "Start the engine, destination 'Kayan'!" he shouted it loudly like inviting them toward Kayan city. the 'Falcon' started to ascending. "I wish you good luck my friend, because you will need it when facing 'Leviathan'" his smile never leave his face when he faced with something interesting.

and from the distance a Huge 'Leviathan' class Airship can be seen on the horizon. Olivier watched them with a disgusted face. "there they are"

Nazomi had trailed along behind Quinra, she still kept her distance from the strange robotic man, but for an odd reason she didn't fear him. Nazomi was paying more attention to the crazed creep from Kayan than anyone else and she listened as he spoke, he was wishing one of them luck, which was more than likely the robotic man who had just crashed. It was unclear why he had wished anyone luck, until she saw the huge Airship that was making its way towards the city. "Holy mother of all men..." She mumbled staring at the ship.

Current Location : Kayan City -> Necro HQ

"those guy. how dare they stole my prey!" Olivier snapped after they arrived at their HQ in the kayan city. Kayan City is the largest technologically advanced city on all of oasis, It's technology even stumps scientist's throughout the world, and it's Technology may never leave the city without a lot of Permits and licenses. 10 years ago one of their Scientist, Albert Wishreeh tried to steal one of their technology from the main lab of Necro HQ. after they are proven guilty Albert and his wive received capital punishment, Death Sentence. "calm down general. those are Necro's Order, we can't do much against it" Rex who walks behind him tried to calming down his leader. "but still. why they send 'Leviathan'? they already knew right how i hate those people?" Leviathan's Commander, Vaermina is Olivier's childhood friend when they are still young in Crystal bay. however one day Olivier suddenly snapped at Vaermina and tried to kill her. and no one knows why he suddenly do that to her except for those two.

"welcome back, General" one of the standing guard soldier greeted Olivier when he Walked inside the building. "don't talk to me. i'm in bad mood" a cold response from Olivier make the soldier shiver and stopped his salute. Olivier opened his chamber's door and went inside of it. his Elegant yet Large room is the only one who can make his mind calm in this HQ. a Crystal chandelier hanging on the ceiling, ornamented pillars, a beautifully carved statues make this room more rich in taste. "Rex, Hilda. you are relieved, go back to your place and wait for my order" Before closing the door Olivier gave instruction to his two Trusted aide "sir yes sir" they answered their General's order with a salute then leave from those spot. after watching those two left, Olivier leaned his back on his favorite chair and begin to shut his eyes. "what's a coincidence... no... maybe this is a fate right, Mr.Albert?" and he took his grinned face to his dreamworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.